Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
235
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
908

The Last Time 2: The Cold Brush of Reality

Summary:

Stargate Atlantis
John/Rodney implied, John/Elizabeth implied
Teen
Disclaimer: I own nothing associated with Stargate Atlantis.
No spoilers or warnings
Around 250 words
Companion piece to The Last Time
Submitted through the Stargate_Atlantis_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

The Last Time 2: The Cold Brush of Reality
by Burningchaos

John sat, he was staggered and quiet honestly shattered. Rodney had left, not just their room but Atlantis. Atlantis Rodney loved more then air and food, Atlantis who was his life.

It was his fault.

He had trusted Elizabeth he had always trusted her. It had been his biggest mistake because now he could see exactly how malicious she was. Her sly subtle digs, her hints and threats veiled in promises.

He had fallen for it.

He had been a fool and now it was to late. The SGC refused to tell him where Rodney was, hell, Sam Carter had threatened to shoot him and he still shuddered when he thought of the conversation he'd had with General O'Neil and Dr. Jackson.

He knew, now, that his and Rodney's relationship had been the real thing. He knew it and now he was suffering for his foolishness and for just being an asshole. How Rodney had stayed for so long was a mystery.

John started at the lone t-shirt Rodney had missed, it was just one of the blue ones he would wear to work everyday. But it still carried a faint trace of coffee and Rodney's soap. He had fucked up and now he was alone.

Not that he deserved any less.

end