Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
292
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,439

Hope

Summary:

Becka is in a coma, and she gets an unexpected visiter.

Work Text:

Its been three years and no one comes to see her any more. Becka. The beautiful slip-stream piolet just lays there, on the bed, in a coma.

Sitting in a corner
Tears streaming down my face
As I'm thinking
Man I hate this place.

She was found drifting in space. The only thing anyone knows for shure is that there was some kind of fire fight, the Marue was badly damaged and had a huge whole in its hull. Becka was barly alive when we found her, everyone assumed that she'd pull through, instead she slipped into a coma.

I look around me and all I see
Is darkness for all eternity.
No sun, no light, all dark, no sight
I don't want to be so afraid of what can be.

That was three years ago. sence than every one has given up hope. Everyone exept him. He still comes in every day around the same time to sit with her. The handsome dark skinned netchien just sits by heer bed and watches her. Her frail body in a white med-gown, weak from the lack of movement it has recieved over the years, her pale skin and golden hair. She just lays there, unmoving.

Can't you see,
See the world around you
It's too late for me
So you go be free.

And perhapse the saddest thing is that they were just starting to relize and accept there feelings for one another, they were just starting to show affection beyond friendship for one another when Becka had her "accadent." Now he just sits there, waiting and hoping for the day when she wakes up.

No more tears
No more pain
No nothingness
In a world of something.