Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,423
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
23
Hits:
1,949

The appearance of things

Summary:

'Skin' and the attack of the killer inexplicable continuity and my attempt to show what could have gone on. Jury is still out on Sam's amazing disappearing and reappearing jacket, that is a law unto its self.

This is a companion piece to While I breathe, I hope. And references things said and done to Dean in that fic.

Work Text:

The appearance of things

 

When Sam woke up, he was more than a bit chagrined that he had been knocked out again. He tried to reach a hand up to carefully examine the new bump on his head, but found that his hands were bound together.

"Oh, just great." He said as he looked around for the shape shifter. He couldn't see any sign of it, but he did get an eyeful of the remnants of Becky's clothing, covered as they were in second hand skin. The smell of the shifters secretions was starting to make him nauseous and he fought back the urge to vomit. He heard a noise behind him and he craned his neck around to see the shifter, now wearing Dean's form again, rooting through drawers. "What are you gonna do to me?" He asked, the moment the words were out of his mouth he realized what a stupid question it was.

"I'm not going to do anything." It said with a smile. "Dean will though."

"They'll never catch him." Sam said with a hint of pride.

"Doesn't matter, murder in the first, of his own brother? He'll be hunted the rest of his life."

"Yeah, but he will kill your ass first!"

"I'd like to see him try. See for all your hero complexes, neither of you have been able to stop me yet. I've, what, kicked your ass twice now. Give it up, Sammy."

"Dean will kill you." Sam said slowly and forcefully.

"Aww, that's sweet. You still have faith in him." The shifter came to stand in front of Sam, who tried to wiggle away but bound hand and foot as he was, he didn't get far. The shifter reached down and grabbed Sam's arms, pulling him across the room. Sam struggled uselessly in the shifter's grip, he tried to hook his feet around a table in an effort to slow down his captor. But it was no use and he couldn't stop himself from being dragged behind the pool table. The shifter dumped him unceremoniously on the floor and aimed a kick at his midsection. Sam saw the blow coming a fraction of a second too late and was too slow to move out of the way. He howled in pain and curled himself into a semi fetal position. "He won't be in time to save you," It said, splitting Dean's face into a grin. "So get those thoughts out of your head."

"You don't know what I'm thinking."

"You're right, I don't. But I can."

 

Sam eyed the beast warily as it sank to the ground beside him, he once again tried to shuffle out of the way as it reached out with Dean's hand. The shifter just moved with him until he had the younger man backed against the wall with nowhere else to go. The not Dean gently stroked its fingers over Sam's cheek and over his mouth. Sam flinched and willed the touch to go away.

"There now," It said softly as it withdrew its hand. "That part was painless." Sam felt it move away from him, he opened his eyes to see that the shifter was starting to strip off. "I'm gonna need these later." It said as it discarded Dean's clothes. All too soon Dean stood before him in all his glory, or at least a facsimile of Dean. Sam didn't want to look. He knew it would be an accurate portrayal of his brother, living as they did it was hard to avoid seeing each other in varying states of undress, especially when Sam would sneak looks when they were changing. But Sam didn't want to look at this, he didn't want to feel what he felt for Dean when he looked at this thing. "No, no, no. Gotta keep looking Sammy." It said coaxingly. "We're just getting to the good part."

Sam shut his eyes, but they flew open when he heard the creature let out a cry of pain. Sam watched with morbid fascination as the shifter began tearing at its skin, there was a wet obscene sucking sound as the skin came away in its hands. Sam could not drag his eyes away from the scene even though he dearly wanted to, and he watched as the shape shifter lived up to its name. Suddenly, Sam found himself staring at himself.

"I think I preferred being you brother." It said as it shook itself out.

"Why did you do that?" Sam asked when he had found his voice again.

"What, change? So I can get into your head, College boy. you can't hide anything from me now." It cocked its head to the side and concentrated like it did back in the sewers. "Ohh, ouch." It said with a sly smile. "Between the two of you, you could put some shrink's triplets through College."

"Fuck you!"

"Huh, Dean said the exact same thing. I guess you are more alike than you like to think."

"What do you mean?"

The shifter dropped to its knees and crawled over to its prisoner. Sam felt very uncomfortable having his own nakedness flaunted in front of him like this.

"I mean, you are the same you and him. You can pretend that this isn't your life all you want, but deep down you know that it is only ever going to be you and him, and that scares you doesn't it?"

Sam looked at himself but didn't answer. The shifter began to tug at Sam's belt, Sam tried to push the thing away but it just captured Sam's bound hands and held them down with one hand while it worked on Sam's jeans with the other.

"No," Sam whispered. "Don't."

"Yeah, Dean said that too." The shifter looked at Sam's horrified face. "Oh, he didn't tell you that part did he? I'm not surprised, it's not like you two are ever honest with each other. Especially you, Sammy." It tapped its head. "That's some pretty big secret you're keeping in that little head of yours." The shifter wrapped its fingers around Sam's now freed cock and squeezed, causing Sam to moan. "Shhh Sammy, close your eyes and pretend you are back in your motel room. You are all alone there. Pretend you are there pretending that this is Dean's hand and not your own." The shifter bent close to Sam's face, its breath even smelled like the beer Sam had drunk not an hour earlier. "I could be him again, I could be him for you."

"You'll never be him, you're nothing like him."

"You still think he will come and save you, don't you? He won't. He will be too late just like you were too late to save Jess." The thing used its copy of Sam's hand to pull, squeeze and stroke until Sam could see and feel nothing but the rush of blood and his impending orgasm. "Of course the rest of his life won't be very long, I do plan on killing him before I blow this town."

"You. . can't. ." Sam gasped.

"Hush now no more talking, just come for me, Sammy." Sam groaned and involuntarily shot his load into his own hand. Through blurred vision he saw his own face smiling down on him and he closed his eyes. "Now that was fun wasn't it?" The shifter said as it wiped its hand on Sam's jeans. Sam lay back and closed his eyes, he must have passed out for a moment because the next thing he knew a fully clothed Dean was standing over him. The not Dean flashed him an arrogant grin. "I must say, I will be sorry to lose this skin."

 

FIN.