Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,766
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,315

Staying Together

Summary:

AU/ What if Jack stayed after driving from Texas? (Brokeback Mountain)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I bow down and kiss the bejeweled slippers of Annie Proulx. No disrespect meant, nor profit made.

Wyoming 1978

We first see an old house and a blue truck, where Ennis Del Marr is ushering his two daughters into the truck. Just as he walks around to get into the truck himself, when he heard a car horn and a white truck pulling out. Seeing the truck Ennis knew that it was Jack and his truck.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Ennis asked, as he hugged Jack.
"I got your messages about your divorce, so here I am." Jack said, with hope in his voice.
Before Ennis could say anything, he remembered his daughters, "Girls, I would like you to meet a friend of mine Jack, Jack this is my girls Alma Jr. and Francine." Said Ennis. "Girls say hello."
As both men are walking away from Ennis's truck, Jack grabs Ennis's arm and drags him to the other side of his own truck, away from the road. With out saying a word his grabbed Ennis and began to kiss him, at first Ennis tried to fight him, but the kiss was long over due and Ennis was hungry for that kiss himself.
As both men were kissing Alma Jr. looked out the review mirror and saw her father kissing another man, "Francine, I know who Daddy loves." Alma Jr. said, as she watched her father kiss.
"Who AJ?" Francine asks, as she looks to were AJ was looking. "Do you think Daddy's gay?"
"I really don't know. He was married to mama." AJ answered.
"He was, but then he went on those fishing trips, but never brought anything back." Answered Francine. "What do you think we should do?"
"I think we should go home, and let Daddy have some enjoyment in his life." Answered AJ, with a smile.
"How are we going to do that?" Inquired Francine
"Watch." AJ said. "Daddy!"
As-soon-as Ennis heard his daughter yell out his name, he realized where he was, so he broke off the kiss with Jack, "What's wrong Alma?" Ennis asked, as he walked over to his daughter.
"I'm not feeling well Daddy?" Alma said, with a sigh.
"What's wrong?" Ennis asked, in a worried voice.
"It's a woman thing, and I want to go home." Alma answered, with a half smile.
"Give me a minute." Ennis said, trying not to sound relief. (He loved his daughters, but he wanted to be with Jack so much that it was killing him.) Turning back to where Jack was Ennis whispered, "Give me an hour and I'll be back."
Jack just nodded as he watched Ennis get into his truck and drive away. As-soon-as Ennis was away from site, Jack went to his truck took out his duffle bag and walked into Ennis's house. Looking around Jack sees a sparse room, with a table and three chairs in the kitchen. Walking around he sees some pictures of Ennis's girls and a picture of a beautiful blonde woman.
Deciding that he didn't want to know who the woman was, Jack kept walking until he reached Ennis's room. Walking in to the room he saw that the only thing there was a bed. With a smile on his face Jack began to take his clothes off and then got into bed to wait for Ennis.
While driving his daughters home Ennis began to think about Jack when Alma Jr. said something. "Did you say something honey?" Asked Ennis
"I said that you should not let love get away, no matter what." Answered Alma Jr.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Ennis said, trying to control his breathing.
"I'm just saying, that love comes ones in a life time and you should take it." AJ answered, with a knowing smile.
"AJ is right daddy, if you love someone you should never let them go." Agrees Francine.
Ennis couldn't say anything to that, so he should drove them home, while he thought about what his daughters said. Thirty minutes later they arrived at Alma's new home with her husband. The girls both kissed him goodnight and then ran into the house.
As Ennis was driving home he realizing that he didn't have anything to eat or drink in the house. He stopped at the general store and picked up a few things and then drove home as fast as he could. It took Ennis 30 minutes to get home, park the truck, and walk into the house. At first Ennis thought Jack had left, but he then heard him snoring in the bedroom, so with a smile on his face, Ennis got undressed and joined Jack in bed.
When Jack felt the warmth of the other body, he thought it was Laureen at first, "Laureen, honey I'm tired." Jack said, in a tired voice.
"That's good, because I aint Laureen." Ennis whispered.
"That's good to know, because I know my bed at home aint this hard and lumpy." Jack answered, with a smile on his face.
Without saying a word Ennis began to message Jack arm, then went down his arm, and around toward his engorged penis. Taking Jack's penis into his hand and began to message and pull, until Jack began to moan and pant from the wonderful sensation.
"Oh god Ennis fuck me." Moaned Jack.
Without saying a word Ennis turned Jack over onto his stomach, then his knees, slicked himself up, and then carefully slipped inside Jack. The rhythm started of slowly and then rhythm built into a steady pace.
"Oh yes, right there. Faster Ennis." Jack moaned, as he tried to pick up the pace.
"You want it faster, you got it faster." Ennis moaned, as he picked up the pace. The pace became more intense, causing Jack to grab his cock and start pumping to the rhythm of Ennis's thrusts.
"Oh, god yes, yes, yes." Jack moaned, while pumping his cock with the rhythm of Ennis's thrusts.
"Yesssss!" Ennis moaned, as he came.
"Fuck, that was the best." Jack moaned, as he settled himself next to Ennis. "Ennis I'm going to ask you for the last time, come away with me. We can start a new life, maybe open a horse farm with some sheep."
"Jack, I got responsibilities. I got to pay child support until the girls come of age." Ennis said, but what he really wanted was to go with Jack.
"Ennis, I can't do this any more. I can't live a lie anymore." Jack said, as he tried not to cry.
"Jack, I told you that..."
Before Ennis could finish his sentence, Jack got up and began to dress, "Where are you going?" Ennis asked,
"I told you, I can't do this anymore. We are either together or I leave right now." Jack said, as he continued to dress.
Realizing that he was about to loss Jack for good, Ennis got out of bed and grabbed Jack from behind, "Don't, I couldn't stand it if you left me." Whispered Ennis.
"I don't want to leave you, but I can't handle not seeing you for months and then seeing you, but only for a week, and then not seeing you again for months. It breaks my heart every time we aren't together." Jack whispered, trying not to brake down.
"If we stay together, where are we going to live?" Asked Ennis.
"We can stay in Wyoming but in a different city. It doesn't matter where we live, as long as we're together." Jack answered, with hope in his voice.
"We can stay in Wyoming and a different is a good idea." Ennis said, trying to think of where they could live. "What are we going to tell people if they ask, why we're living alone?"
"We can tell them, that we're brothers. We have the same mother, but different fathers or the other way around." Jack answered, trying not to brake down in tears, because he was so happy.
Then with a smile on his face, Ennis's began to take Jack's shirt off, "How are we going to get the money to buy a ranch?" Asked Ennis.
"We'll pack your stuff up, drive to Texas get the money from Laureen, and then look for a place in Wyoming." Jack answered, while kissing Ennis's mouth and then his chine. From his chin, Jack kissed down his throat, his chest, down Ennis's belly, all the way to his cock. Taking Ennis's cock into his mouth, Jack began to suck his cock slowly at first, but picked up speed when he heard Ennis moan.
"Oh, god yes." Moaned Ennis, as he pumped his cock into Jack's mouth, while Jack sucked his cock.
Before Ennis could come, Jack lets go of the cock, stands up, and then lies on the bed face up, "Take me Ennis, make me scream." Jack whispers, as he plays with his own cock.
Looking down at Jack, Ennis can't do anything but watch as Jack played with his own cock. The biggest surprise for Ennis was when Jack took his middle finger and inserted it into his male vigina and began to push in and out, and repeated the processes, until he was fucking himself on his finger.
As Ennis watched Jack fuck himself, he become excited with what he saw, and with out saying anything, Ennis got into the bed and took Jack into his arms. They began to kiss and stroke each other, until Ennis turn Jack around onto his stomach, then onto his knees, and then into Jack. Their rhythm was smooth and graceful, but hard and fast, with both of the groaning and moaning from the pleasure of their fucking.