Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Season: pre-andromeda
    Characters: Becka Valentine, Bobby, Harper
    Summery: Becka reflects on her relationship with Bobby and not everything is good.
    Warnings: Suicidal thought/actions
    Disclaimer: I do not own Andromeda or any of the characters, but I wish I did.
    Author's Note: I know this isn't the best time of the year for this fic, but it's just something I have to get out. Bobby was the best while I was dating him; I never really knew what he was about until after I left him. It started out so normal that I didn't even realize what he was doing. When we started dating, e wanted me to tell him where I was all the time. I thought he just cared. Latter he would start calling me every hour for updates on where I was and who I was with. Latter he started asking when I'd be back. So I started going out less and less & I valued his approval more and more. I felt as though I had to please him I many ways. I stopped seeing my friends that Bobby didn't like, or just didn't want to see.
    Submitted through the AndromedaAcendant mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    677
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,091