Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17 [sex... pretty much just sex. Some bad language]
    Pairing: Matt/Adrian
    Summary: "Matt stared open-mouthed at the other teen as if it might all suddenly make sense. Part of him wanted to run screaming from the room. Part of him was still worked up from what Ava had started and found the idea of a little payback sort of appealing."
    Category: PWP
    Disclaimer: I don't own any Nip/Tuck characters, unfortunately, but I do reserve the right as a fan to do dirty things with them and make no money. Go me!
    Distribution: Sites where my fic is already archived, people who ask me nicely, my site
    Notes: Written for http://www.livejournal.com/community/slashfest/
    My challenge was:
    Adrian/Matt: Ava is trying a new sexual experience on Matt who doesn't really like it,
    Adrian comforts. (n.b.: not a threesome !) [Request by Anonymous]. I admit that I don't have the grip I'd like on Adrian and no eps on tape to review to refresh myself, so forgive any ooc-ness. This is my very first effort in the Nip/Tuck `verse as it is the newest of my obsessions.
    Completed: December 14, 2005
    Submitted through the NipTuck_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,297
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    1,521