Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
271
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,209

A Winter Holiday Memory.

Summary:

It was snowing outside of the cabin of where Sharon Valerni was staying with 2 of her 'hive-sister'.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

A Winter Holiday Memory
by mbozzo

It was snowing outside of the cabin of where Sharon Valerni was staying with 2 of her 'hive-sister'. They have alreadly started a fire to make the room, a little bit warm. Sharon went to the window and saw it snowing outside.

"What are you thinking?" asked one of Sharon's copies.

"I'm thinking that we're getting close to the winter holiday," answered Sharon.

Another one of Sharon's twin hive-sisters came close to the window. "Do you remember your last winter holiday?" asked the second copy.

Sharon smiled as she remembered what has happen on her last winter holiday. She was with Galen Tyrol at the time. She was drinking her favorite winter drink, hot cocoa. Galen was having eggnog that day.

"I was thinking about our future," said Sharon.

"What about it?" asked Galen.

"I was thinking about our life together," said Sharon.

"Don't tell me that you wanted to get married," said Galen.

"I was thinking about starting a family, when we're readly. We're not readly to have a family, now. A battlestar is not a place to raise a baby. One of us will have to leave the service, before we could even think of having a family," said Sharon.

"Boy, you are doing a lot of thinking, Sharon," joked Galen.

"Yeah, I guess that I am," said Sharon.

It was the first time that she and Galen talked about starting a family. Now, it's just a dream that will never come true, anymore, or will it? Sharon doesn't know the answer to that question, and it frighten her.

The end for now.