Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-01-15
Words:
1,631
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
2
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
2,121

Comic Surprise

Summary:

Fandom: X-men (x-over with BtVS)
Pairing: Remy/?
Rating: (Eventually) FRAO
Warnings: AU, BDSM,
Disclaimer: The X-men chars & universe belong to marvel and co, Xander and his BtVS friends belong to Joss Whedon and their production company.
Summary: Remy's not the submissive that many of the X-men believe him to be. A stranger arriving at the mansion might just mean the others find out the Cajun's true inclinations.
Submitted through the X-MenGoesBDSM mailing list.
ROBIN WRITERS WANTED: If you would like to join this robin, just come join the list abouve and send us a post so we can add you to the rotation

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

Dom!Remy Round Robin
by Werewindle, Nate and PEJA

part 1
by Werewindle

There are always rumors going around the mansion. Who's secretly seeing who, embarrassing mishaps and just plain dirt. One such rumor has been circling for months about Remy. Gossip has it that the resident Cajun likes a bit of kink. Collars and cuffs type to be exact.

While the more prudish were scandalized others professed not to have been surprised. After all Gambit was almost *too* pretty with that slinking walk and luscious auburn hair, practically screamed submissive to them. They could easily imagine him kneeling naked except for a collar adorning that graceful neck. An image that's fuelled more then a few fantasies.

Of course rumors rarely have all the facts straight and this one was no exception.

~~~~~~~~~

Short, short I know. Hope this set's it up alright.
Take it away Nate!