Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: Guess what? I OWN THESE! They are mine! You can apply them to whatever couple (or grouping) you like. Please do. Sorry about the crossposting...I'll come with things specific to each ML...I promise! It's just going to take a little while.
    Poems. Way too many to list....just read them Rating: PG-NC-17 What? You don't think poetry can be NC-17? Read on. Warnings: Strange stuff written by a fool. BDSM themes in some of them. Some are explicit. Can't deal? Don't read! Summary: The fool strikes again! Here are some poems I have written lately. Please remember most of them were experiments. I thought I'd throw them all to you at once. I hate prolonging torture. Archive: Oh come on...do you really think these are worth all that trouble? If you want.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,194
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    963