Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimers: I don't own any of these series or games or whatever. I am poor. This fic is for entertainment and may force you to think and face unpleasant facts. If you can't deal with thought, don't read the fic! Contains yaoi, yuri, and straight groupings. If you can't deal, don't read. For some of you...this is the first thing I have posted and I do apologize. I should post something good...but don't have anything ready as yet. Sorry again. Sorry for the crossposting.
    Rating:...ummm...R? I meantion love making.....does that make it NC-17?
    Summary: I am an idealistic, stupid, young fool. I really believe that human beings can make things right and that love is the answer. Hey, I already said I was stupid. This has something for just about every list. Please read with an open heart and mind. This happened because of all the ridiculous, insane, vicious things that have happened of late and I am sick of it!
    Submitted through the Mortal Kombat Fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,929
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    1,532