Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Warning: Slash. Johnny/Rayden. I haven't seen the second Mortal Kombat, and I have no intention of ever doing so. So this fic agrees with the first movie, but pays no attention to anything that happened in the second, or in the TV series. Also, I use no betas. All mistakes are mine.
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters herein, or even the idea of Mortal Kombat. I just take the boys on vacations. Please don't sue - I have no money.
    Author's Note: Okay, so I went from writing one NC-17 J/R fic to writing two in short order. I was attacked by a plot bunny. Plus, if I've gotten anything about the tattoo horribly wrong, please forgive me. Canon is a carpet to me.
    Feedback: is desperately craved! My insecure author syndrome is chronic. Besides which, feedback is a drug and withdrawal symptoms include total cessation of fic writing.
    Acknowledgments: Many thanks to Kalia, who gave me this plot bunny, and BlackRose, who supported me through my first attempt at writing in front of an audience. General thanks to the IRC crew, for their technical support.
    Summary: One lazy morning, Johnny contemplates Rayden's tattoo.
    Submitted through the Mortal Kombat Fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    877
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    1,388