Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
188
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,674

Reassurance

Summary:

Just a drabble that screamed to be written after seeing "Probie" Tuesday night. Turns out that Tony and the sperm bank were both wrong...

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Looking up from the spot where he knelt at Tony's feet, Gibbs licked his lips and grinned. Gazing up at the utterly happy young man above him, he spoke gruffly to him, not caring if the smugness he felt came through in his tone or not.

"So, Dinozzo?"

"I get the point, boss. I really do..."

"Not yet... but you will. Ducky. Your turn."

"Anything I want to do, I believe you said?" the ME asked as he rose gracefully to his feet, approached Tony and helped Gibbs to stand.

"Anything."

"Hmmm. This could take the rest of the weekend. McGee, Mr. Palmer. Care to join us in the bedroom?"

Tony lost a little color and gulped.

"Four of us?"

"Not at the same time of course... but yes, I believe at some point over the next forty-eight hours we'll all have a chance. You did agree, remember."

"To you and Gibbs! Not to an orgy!"

"Think of it this way, dear boy; with all of us convincing you that your sperm is indeed wanted, you're unlikely to ever believe otherwise again."

"When you put it that way..."

------------------------------------------------

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author BuffyAngel68.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.