Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,169
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,715

Post scene to Undercover

Summary:

Website: n/a
Permission to archive: Yes to WWOMB, anybody else, please ask first.
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Tim
Rating: FRT 13
Summary: post scene to Undercover
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Work Text:

Post scene to Undercover
by Ceindreadh

Tony whimpered only once as Tim helped him out of the car. It had taken a little creative route planning on Tim's part, but he had maneuvered it in such a way that Ziva and Abby's respective homes had been passed by first, so it was only logical that he be the last one left with Tony. Not that he had had any intention of letting either of them volunteer to look after Tony tonight. No sirree, any taking care of Tony that was going to be done tonight would be *his* responsibility. Ziva had made noises about how since she had been the one with Tony when he got injured, then perhaps it was *her* duty to attend to him afterwards. Luckily Abby was equally as determined as Tim to keep Ziva away from Tony, although for totally different reasons.

Tim bit his lip at the thought of Ziva tending to Tony's wounds. When Gibbs had given them the assignment, all he'd been able to think was how he wished it could have been a pair of gay assassins. The thought of Tony and Ziva sharing a room...sharing a bed...it almost made him sick. And when the FBI agents had told him that no way they'd been faking it, Tim had wanted to smash up every piece of recording equipment in the place rather than listen to them. But the job had had to be done, and Tony was a professional, thought Tim, and okay, so he didn't like the thought of *his* Tony being so close to Ziva, he was professional enough to know that it had had to be done. But he didn't have to like it.

There was one good thing about this thought Tim, wrapping his arm around Tony's waist as he guided him towards the elevator. For once he and Tony could get away with touching in public and anybody looking at them would just think that he was being a good buddy and helping escort his injured friend home. Normally he and Tony were too wary to allow themselves any public contact that could be misinterpreted, or worse, interpreted correctly. The occasional head swats that Tony threw Tim's way were as much physical intimacy as they allowed themselves when other people were around. But when they were alone like this...well that was a different story.

Tim could feel Tony relax and lean even closer into him as the elevator doors closed. He tightened his grip on Tony's waist and said softly. "We're almost home, Tony. Just a few minutes more. Then you can rest. I'll pour you a nice shot of Jack Daniels and you can curl up with that while I get you an ice pack. And then I'll make sure that all those sore spots are taken care of."

"Mmm," mumbled Tony, his head resting on Tim's shoulder. "Sounds like a plan." He lifted his head, and looked into Tim's eyes. "You gonna kiss me better?"

"Absolutely."

-----------

It took all Tim's resolve not to start the process there and then, but apart from not wanting to be seen, Tim also knew that his priority was to get Tony back to his apartment and get him comfortable, and *then* they could play doctor to their hearts content.

Tony had other ideas about getting comfortable, and no sooner than the apartment door was closed behind them, he seemed to have gotten his second wind.

"So, McGee," teased Tony as he pushed Tim gently up against the closed door. "You wouldn't really have let Ziva drive me home and tuck me in, would you?"

Tim leaned forward and kissed Tony very gently on the lips. "Over my dead body," he said, trying to sound menacing.

"Yeah, that's probably what it would have taken. I'm sure she was just dying to help me....ouch!" Tony yelped as Tim applied just a little too much pressure to the side of his mouth.

"Sorry," said Tim.

Tony looked at him closely, "Okay Probie, something's bothering you...spill it."

"Nothing's bothering me," said Tim, he tried to push past Tony, but even after seven blows to the head, Tony was still a force to be reckoned with as he held him in place against the door.

"You forget who you're talking to, Tim? This is Tony DiNozzo, the guy who knows you better than you know yourself. You've been edgy since we got landed with this case." He stroked the side of Tim's face, and continued in a more gentle tone, "we promised each other, no secrets, no lies. If something's worrying you, I need to know what it is."

Tim looked down, and mumbled something inaudible.

"Sorry kid, my ears are still ringing from all the punches. What was that?"

"I said," Tim looked Tony straight in the eye, "You and Ziva...the hotel room. I know it was for the case and everything but...but you *were* faking, weren't you?" He saw the _expression on Tony's face and continued quickly, "I mean, it's okay if you weren't...I...I know you like women too, and I know you had to make it look good and..." The kiss on his lips stopped Tim's rambling.

"Do you really think I'd actually do more than just kiss Ziva?" said Tony, "Especially when I knew you'd be watching?" He pulled Tim closer to him, wrapping his arms around the younger man, "I would *never* do that to you. Ziva's a good kid, and knows how to do her job, but God, this had got to be the worst undercover assignment I've ever been on."

"Worse than the time you were chained to a serial killer?"

"Well okay, at least with Ziva I was sure she wasn't gonna slash my throat while I slept...well, pretty sure anyway. But every time I had to kiss her or pretend like we were doing it, all I was thinking of was how I wished it was you instead of her."

"You mean it?"

"You think I'd have got a hard on otherwise?"

Tim laughed, "Tony, you get a hard on when you smell pizza!"

"Well that's your fault you know, making me eat it off your body. How's a guy supposed to get over that?"

"You're not," said Tim, simply.

Tony looked at him for a long second before replying, "And I hope I never have to 'get over you'...What I did with Ziva, I did it because I had to...but I swear to you Tim, I love you kiddo and I will never ever do anything for real to upset you like this."

"Promise?"

"Promise," said Tony, sealing the deal with a kiss.

The End