Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
215
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,039

Last Breath

Summary:

With his last breath...

Disclaimers and Beta list can be found on my author's info page.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

~*~

The pain was intense. I felt a burning sensation and then nothing. I really didn’t know what happened until I looked up into pain filled blue eyes. I knew then what happened. I screwed up. My gun had jammed and now I was paying the price of being focused on other things besides my gun. But it wasn’t just me paying the price. I was hurting him and that pained me more than the bullet that ripped through my body.

I could feel my body start shutting down; everything was getting cold. I tried to hold on, I did. I gasped for air trying to make my lungs work. Trying to live – to breathe.

“I have plenty of time for that.”

That’s what I said as I walked into the store; when I walked towards my death. I had plenty of time to tell him. To tell him that I loved him, that I wanted to kiss him, hold him, and make love to him. That I wanted to soothe away his pain, and see those beautiful blue eyes light up in joy.

I gasped in pain. “I can’t feel anything.”

“Hold on Speed. Breathe.” He pleaded with me.

I wanted nothing but to tell him. That even with my last breath I loved him.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Bj Jones.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.