Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
297
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,463

Mundy Blues

Summary:

Fandom: It Takes A Thief
Pairing: AL Mundy/Noah
Rating: FRT
Summary: Alexander is missing something
Submitted through the It Takes A Thief Fic mailing list.

Work Text:

Mundy Blues
by PEJA

Alexander Mundy was not used to wanting for anything in his love life.

It was an unwritten cosmic rule. And one that was currently sadly being violated in the most serious of ways, for he had come to realize that no matter how many beautiful women flirted with him, no matter how many lovely ladies consented to lie beneath him and give themselves completely....it was quite simply not enough.

And never would be.

For deep down in his heart there was only one person that would ever reach that part of him that completed him. there was only one person he could give himself to without holding anything back.

And that person was totally and completely out of his league.

That person...That man was as straight as the day was long. would never give him the time of day, let alone take him into his bed and send him to his deepest, darkest desire.

He flung himself onto the sofa and grabbing the remote began to flip through channels, surfing for something to distract his wayward thoughts. The one he wanted more than life itself was going to be walking in the door any minute now. If he couldn't find a way to get his mind off..."

The door swung open and Noah walked in to the room, looking all business and efficient and Alexander was lost.

He bolted to the smaller man, grasping his arms as he gazed deeply into the wary blue eyes.

Alex' brain disengaged with a jolt and he leaned closer to the older man, whispering, "Kiss me."

Noah grinned impishly as his arms went around Alex' broad back. "I thought you would never ask," he murmured against the desperate agent's quivering lips.

END