Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
150
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,232

Eyelashes

Summary:

Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Author's Notes: Written for pwatcher2002
Submitted through NavyNCISslash

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Eyelashes
by Shelgrainger

Gibbs walked into the bullpen and looked over at DiNozzo's desk. He smirked. The young agent was asleep in his chair, head back, quietly snoring and his feet resting on his desk. Tony had worked an all-nighter as they still hadn't replaced Cait.

"Did you want something Boss?" Tony said slowly and quietly without opening his eyes.

Gibbs walked behind Tony and lowered his mouth to his ear. "I wanna wake up every morning and kiss those gorgeous, long, sexy eyelashes of yours". Gibbs stood up just in time for Tony to bolt upright and fall off his chair.

Gibbs laughed as he grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him up.

"You what?" Tony stammered.

"You heard DiNozzo?" Gibbs winked as he walked away.

Tony raised his hands to his face, closed his eyes and touched his eyelashes.

"Anytime Boss. Anytime", Tony yelled to Gibbs' retreating back.

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author shelgrainger.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.