Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
420
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,387

Dreamin'

Summary:

Dream a little dream.

Work Text:

Dreamin'
By PEJA

He was dreaming. He knew it had to be a dream cuz he'd dreamt the same dream so very many times before. Sometimes it was sweet and wonderful, others it was a nightmare of blood and pain, but it always started the same.

In the park. Under a beautiful sunlight sky.

As always, his beloved swam up out of the lake. As he approached, he could see the water still sparkling and running down his muscular chest, a vision of althetic delight stalking him with determination.

His dreamself leaned up on his elbows to watch the vision prowl around him, a feral predator, scenting the air as if he could detect the sweet perfume of secret lust. Maybe he could. It was a dream after all.

In his dream state he held his breath, waiting to see which direction this dream would go. Fury? Desire? It was all the same. Nothing mattered in a dream

The dream vision tilted his head, blue eyes narrowing, running over his length with an appraising eye.

He must have passed the dream visions inspection for the huge beast of a man dropped down beside him and...

It was not a dream.

Strong warm, flesh and blood arms gathered him up in a crushing hold and he found himslef mesmerized by the intense eyes staring down on him, reading his very soul.

Blood pounded through his veins. Fear. Resignation. Despair. They were all to strong to be hidden from the other.

A big hand cupped his face, the thumb smoothing over his full lower lip and the man holding him captive smiled and whispered, "I love you Blair Sandburg." Fear screamed back at him from Jim's narrowed eyes. "I swear to god I won't pressure you to love me back," he added softly. "No demands at all. I just wanted to say the words one time before I die." He swallowed with some difficulty and moved to let Blair go, but the smaller man was not prepared to let his dream walk away.

He surged up in Jim's arms, claiming the other man's lips in a kiss that would have sucked the breath away in a lesser man. Jim Ellison just held on and gave as good as he got.

The real thing far surpassed the dream, Blair decided midway through the kiss, already plotting out all the many ways he intended to show Jim the many ways he'd dreamed of being with him.

end