Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of My Nightmare
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
494
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,498

Welcome to My Nightmare 6: Beloved Death

Summary:

Fandom: Xfiles/Wanted pairing: Alex Krycek/Conrad Rose Rating: FRAO, over all Warning: This story arc is very much a non-con piece. you have been warned, don't cry foul if you're creeped out by rape and other general nastiness PLEASE NOTE: You may want to go back and re-read the first chapter of this piece. It has gone through a major rewrite to bring it into line with the rest of the story.

Work Text:

Welcome to My Nightmare 6: Beloved Death
by PEJA

"Kill me."

His words left me dumbstruck. Staring into those brilliant eyes, seeing the spark of life dim and then fade out of them, chilled the blood in my veins.

"Please," his voice was full of soft desperation. "Kill me. Don't let him..." He choked on the words, but I didn't need to hear them to know the path his thoughts were traveling. "I swear, if he tries to make me...." A shudder ran through him and he hesitated to speak his thoughts again. I didn't need to hear the words to know this time either.

I gathered him in my arms, rocking him gently and murmuring soft nonsense words until he could finally stop quaking.

"I swear," he whispered against my neck. "I swear by all that is holy, if he touches me again I will casterate him with my teeth."

Knowing his history, I can't help but believe he means every blessed word of that threat. Jimmy would do well to steer very much clear of our man Krycek.

"I can't let you do that, you know?" I tell him.

"You couldn't stop me," he responds, as if I didn't expect that as well. "You don't have anything to hold over me long as I want to die, do you?"

He leaned away from me, smirking...a quirk of lip that never touched the death living in his eyes. "You made a mistake, letting him..." He grimaced, shaking away the memories that had to be clicking at his brain. "Even if I had information that might be of use to you, I'd have already passed it on to ADA Skinner long before you even knew there might besomething."

"Skinner," The name sets off a jangling in my memory. "FBI, Skinner?"

Krycek's smirk was back in all its glory. "My lover has an inside track to everything I know." the smirk died an ugly death, buried under a spasm of deepest pain. "My ex-lover by now, I have no doubt."

"Ex?"

A lost puppy expression flickered across his face and he slumped back into my arms. "We'd been arguing the night I was taken. I'd walked out...to cool off a little. Your men took me down a block from the apartment. He probably thinks I decided not to go back. That I wanted to be with...."

"You were fightingover another man." I nodded knowingly.

"A prettty boy who works for him. He caught me looking at his ass. Called me on it. I wasn't serious when I told him I might be interested in gettingme some, but..."

"He's a jealous man."

"When he finds out I've been..." The grimace flickered over his white face again. "Please, I can't bear to see the look on his face when he finds out. And I don't want to live without him. I've been alone most of my life. I can't go back to that again."

END

Series this work belongs to: