Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-03-17
Words:
12,087
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
7
Kudos:
18
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,817

Kink

Summary:

Rodney and the science team get their hands on a an aphrodisiac.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Aphrodisiac

Chapter Text

Title: Aphrodisiac
Author: llewellynprince
Series: Kink
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: McKay/Sheppard{bondage}, Bates/Ford{vanilla ice cream, whipped cream}, Ronon Dex/Peter Grodin{watching}, Stackhouse/Markham{chocolate syrup, ribbon}, Radek Zelenka/Lorne{silk, Czech},
Category: romance, humor
Season: 2
Warnings: sex, lots and lots of sex
Summary: Rodney and the science team get their hands on a an aphrodisiac.
Notes: beta'd by Sheppardster

Lesson One: Anything can be an aphrodisiac.

 

Dr. Rodney McKay's Private Lab

Rodney frowned as he read the report, flipped a page, frowned again, and flipped to the end. "Zelunka!"

"It's Zelenka!" came back, followed by a few muttered words in Czech that Rodney didn't need to speak the language to understand.

"Whatever, just come here!" He snapped and a few seconds later the Czech appeared at his side, all forgotten as he looked over Rodney's shoulder at the report.

"Huh? Does that say..."

"Yup," Rodney grinned evilly, and after a moment Zelenka joined him.

 

Rec. Room

Bates sighed and shifted in his seat. Next to him Ford and Markham were laughing about the movie that was playing. Stackhouse was on the far end of the couch and sent him a frustrated look every time Markham got too close. If he didn't like them so much, he would have told them to get a room and get it over with.

He glanced at Ford. The young Lt. had been returned to them with less damage or trouble than they had expected and so far, there had been no side effects of the enzyme. Everyone had welcomed him back with open arms. Bates would have loved to welcome him back in a totally different way, but he kept that to himself.

He turned back to the movie and watched the other three out of the corner of his eye. Stackhouse jumped every time Markham so much as bumped him and right now he was looking wide-eyed and scared, more than when he faced the Wraith.
Bates sighed and turned back to the movie, it was a terrible movie really, horrific, but it was funny, in a stupid way. His gaze flicked to Ford and Markham as they howled at the fight scene. He felt...old. No wonder Ford never returned his interest. Though really, the Lt. acted like Bates hated him or something. But damn, wouldn't he look good covered in vanilla ice cream!

Dr. Kate Heightmeyer's office

Kate tried really hard to keep the smile off her face and succeeded, just barely. Lt. Col. John Sheppard was lying on her couch venting. Well, you couldn't really call it venting, he wasn't angry or anything, but he'd been talking nonstop since he'd arrived, which was really a shock because normally, he avoided their meetings like the plague.

She frowned trying to keep up with the topics of his tirade. First, it had been the Wraith, then the Genii, and now if she wasn't mistaken, he was yelling about Rodney and something he wanted to do with him and a rope.

She was going to have to talk to Carson about a prescription or something, though to be fair, he wasn't the only person who had come to her lately and started ranting about a male co-worker and some sort of kink. Hell, Stackhouse had hidden in her office for two hours last Wednesday and ended up confessing what he wanted to do, in detail, to Markham with chocolate syrup and ribbon. Now that was something she would love to see, or tape.

She focused back in on John.

"And I swear every time I try to bring it up, he just looks at me like I'm an idiot or insane, which makes me start babbling and really look like an idiot!"

She noticed that he'd picked up Rodney's skill of screaming nonstop without taking a breath.
Actually, come to think of it, Ford had stopped by a couple of days ago and ended up asking her if she had any idea why Bates hated him so much. She'd choked on the water she'd been drinking and it had taken 10 minutes before she could finally ask what made him think that Bates hated him. He'd explained all of Bates' behaviors that seemed to point at Bates' hating him, but if looked at in a different light; it could all indicate that Bates was actually in love with him.

She sighed, wondering if all military types were trained to be dense.

Training Room

Lorne ducked Ronon's swing and managed to dance out of the way of his kick. He was getting better, he thought with pride, if only HE would notice, he sighed. But HE never did because HE was always too busy to remember to come and watch his fights. He sighed and Ronon nailed him in the nose. Goddammit! He groaned, laid out flat on his back on the training mat, Ronon stood over him and looked down.

"You are distracted," he snapped.

"Yeah, well so are you," Lorne muttered excepting the hand to pull him back up. Ronon nodded in agreement and they walked over to where they had dropped their water bottles.

"You still have not told him?" Ronon asked, a while later, leaning back against the wall, a move that seemed to enhance his size. Lorne was going to have to remember that for later.

"No, you?"

Ronon frowned, "No."

Lorne snorted, then nodded in understanding before sipping his water.

They stood in silence.

"I do not understand how he misses me. He watches every time we leave and return," Ronon sighed and it was the closest to sad that Lorne had ever seen him.

"I know what you mean," he murmured, "I've tried everything, invited him to every training practice, volunteered to help him off-world, and I still don't think he knows my name. You'd think he would considering how much it ticks him off when McKay forgets his," he sent Ronon a sympathetic look. "Guess this is what happens when you fall in love with a scientist."

Ronon nodded in agreement, "There is something wrong with scientists where you are from. Where I am from they would have been honored to be the mate of a soldier."

Lorne snorted, "Don't say that to any of the scientists from Earth."

Dr. Rodney McKay's Lab

"IT'S A WHAT?!" Several people exploded and Rodney grimaced.

"For the love of- stop yelling!" He snarled. They stopped yelling.

"You're sure, Dr. McKay?" Bates asked, picking up one of the small vials and studying it. McKay had called both he and Stackhouse down to the labs to look at something and they'd arrived to a group of scientists in chaos. Grodin, Zelenka, McKay himself, Kavanaugh, Simpson, and Miko.

"Yes, I'm sure. Sgt.," Rodney glared, "Stop playing with it before you break it!" He snapped snatching the vial away.

"What exactly do you need us for Dr.?" Bates sighed; he was head of security, not a grunt guinea pig.

"I thought you might want to help us test it out," Rodney offered with a slightly sadistic grin.

"I'm not drugging Aid-Ford! The Lt.! I'm not drugging the Lt," He stumbled over his words and felt the beginnings of a blush on his cheeks.

"It's not drugging Sgt.," Rodney looked way too pleased with himself.

"It's not?" Stackhouse asked, raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Well, not technically."

The two soldier's frowned and crossed their arms, identical 'oh really' expressions on their faces.

"It's more of a truth serum," Rodney explained.

"How do you know?" Bates asked.

"Because we tested it on Simpson and Kavanaugh and learned things we never wanted to know," Rodney assured him.

Bates and Stackhouse shared a look, glanced at the two scientists in question, who glared back, and then looked back at one another.

"Alright, what's the plan?"

...tbc...