Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Original
    Disclaimer: This is a completely original and copyrighted work. Do not copy, post, or reproduce without permission.
    Archive: Sorry, not this one, except on mailing list archives
    Websites: http://www.scribescribbles.com
    Summary: A young woman agrees to help test what might be a new miracle drug.
    Rating: FRM
    Notes: I try to make my names significant. Arcadia, meaning 'daring, or adventurous'. Fidel is from Latin, meaning 'faithful'. Valencia means 'strong', and Drina means 'helper and defender of mankind'. Verkeerd is Dutch for 'mistaken'.
    Further notes: Okay, I have no earthly idea where all the extra line spaces came from. I saved in Notepad as .txt. I just can't seem to get the hang of this. If anyone knows how to do it right, let me know. I have Notepad, Wordpad, and Wordperfect to work with.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG, Makebelieve Fic Only, and Makebelieve on squidge mailing lists.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,542
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    30
    Hits:
    2,904