Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: "The Mummy"
    Pairing: Jonathan Carnahan/Ardeth Bay
    Status: New/Chapter 1 of a series
    Archive: Yes
    Feedback: Please
    Series/Sequel: Series
    Disclaimers: I do not own these characters, nor do I wish to make a profit from them. I'm just taking advantage of my library card and borrowing them for a while.
    Notes: This, my first work of fiction, is begging for feedback of any kind. I will be posting the 2nd chapter after receiving some feedback from other fans. In other words, everyone here can suggest ideas on the direction of the story line. It will be a work in progress that evolves over a few weeks. Hopefully, as feedback comes in and suggestions are made, each chapter will be "better" than the last. So, consider this fic a group project and I will add the names of contributors before each new chapter.
    Summary: This story takes place immediately after the end of "The Mummy".
    Submitted through the The Mummy Plus Slash And Chat mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,773
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,077