Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
155
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
753

Untitled Sentinel snippet

Summary:

spoilers for THAT episode
Response to the "Improv: Misty eyed ", using the words... Misty eyed, treatment, ghostly,
mundane and cobwebs with extra points if you use a Halloween theme

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Untitled Sentinel Snippet
by Qwikshot16

Misty eyed, he walked off into the growing darkness. Though normally not one to protest his treatment at the hands of the gang, this time they'd gone too far. And, on this night of nights, it was a lesson they'd all learn - to their sorrow.

**********************

Much later, under flashing strobes of red and blue, the gang stood by as the body of the friend that they'd tormented was solemnly pulled from the fountain. None noticed the ghostly figure watching them as they mourned the mundane, empty shell that had been left behind. Sadly, they recalled how they'd mocked his experiences, beliefs, and appearance.

Especially inconsolable was a tall white man with a military haircut. He kept saying that he wanted his friend to come back.

A chill breeze seemed to blow the gossamer figure away as, across the street, merrily dressed children frolicked from house to cobweb draped house.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Qwikshot16.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.