Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Sentinel slash of the movie Kindergarten Cop. Jim Ellison goes undercover to try to find the runaway paramour, and son, of a crime boss. He's about to face his toughest challenge yet--riding herd on a class of six-year-olds--and possibly find the love of his life. First chapter--Jacob Alexander (soon to be Sandburg) rescues himself and his little brother from an abusive situation, and goes on the run.
    Disclaimer: I did not create, and do not own, the recognizable characters of either The Sentinel, or Kindergarten Cop. I have not made, do not seek, and will not accept any profit from this fiction. The story is not meant to reflect in any way on the real lifestyles of the the actors/actresses involved in the show, and I have nothing but affection and respect for them.
    Notes: DNA testing for paternity was only just getting started in the 1980s.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,477
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,811