Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Couple: Angel/Xander and any others is a surprise.
    Summary: Which world is real? Xander's not sure anymore. Would you even know for sure?
    Rating: Slash, Fan Rated Adult
    Distribution: If I said yes to anyone wanting my stories and they want it, have it. Others. Just let me know you're taking it, I'll say yes then faint.
    Disclaimer: Once upon a time there was a great man named Joss Whedon, who said 'These characters are mine!' Big rich companies quickly agreed. I came along and said, 'Wow, these characters are wonderful, I want to play with 'em. Love 'em, torment 'em. Play nice. Play naughty. But I really want to play'. 'As long as you get no money from playing with them,' says the great man. I agreed and so I got to play...
    Feedback: Well, if you think I deserve it or if you want more...
    **Note: Kinda like the ep. 'Normal Again' but still very different but with the same feel. This is a weird AU story, takes place sometime during Btvs S3. And a huge thank you to Nikki, oh, sweetie, you are more awesome then you know, thank you for all your hard work and making my stories a thousand times better...
    Warning: In chapter 4 there is remembered child abuse. Also, part of me wants to warn you of character death the thing of it is, it might not *be* character death for like I said there is a strong 'Normal Again' feel. What is real and what is not...Anyhoo, on too...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,890
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,555