Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
258
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,508

Early Morning

Summary:

Fandom(s): Emergency!
Genre slash
Pairing: J/R
Don't own these guys at all no matter how much I wish to.

Work Text:

Early Morning
by Treassa, aka frog

The early morning sun washed through the window of the bedroom. A pair of eyes watched as the beams of light traced across the room, stretching across until they highlighted the figures in the bed. The watcher enjoyed the view as his lover lay sprawled next to him.

The night before had been a living hell. The four-alarm fire in the warehouse district created a lot of havoc and many were injured in the blaze. The watcher was just happy that he and his partner had been able to escape with nothing serious. Two men had died in the fire, one a firefighter and the other a civilian.

The body next to him moaned and stretched and a pair of brown eyes opened to meet his own blue. "Hey, Pally," the hoarse voice said.
"What are you doing up so early.

Roy brought his hand up and stroked the cheek the housed his one true love. "Just cherishing what I have, Johnny."

Johnny smiled at the love that shown from Roy's face. He shifted and opened his arms. "Why don't you do that a little closer? I want to do a little cherishing myself."

Roy moved into his love's arms, and their lips met in a sweet kiss. It quickly changed into something much deeper. They moaned together and joined into the old rhythm of life. The sun continued to highlight the pairing before them, keeping them sheltered in the light.

end