Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: JC/Chris
    Rating: Adults only, please! (pretty softcore slashpron)
    Summary: Just a quick 'missing scene' and some personal aftermath. Takes place after the fade-to-black post-pillow fight (yes, in this film, a pair of male college roomies have a pillow fight. And that's not even the slashiest!). Also, JC has *the best* monologue where he talks about how he'd do anything to make Chris happy...
    Disclaimer: I don't own the rights. Somehow I doubt they'd cost very much, but I wouldn't know who to go to to get them, anyway. So for now, I do this solely for my own amusement.
    Feedback: Please. In fact, please let me know if anyone else has even *seen* this movie!
    Note: Okay, let me preface this by saying I have a weird thing for B movies. It may be genetic. And this was the slashiest B movie made by someone other than me (longish story), so I kind of had to...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,084
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    806