Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Choices
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
269
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,213

Choices 1: Blood type

Summary:

Angel has to make a choice. This is the first in a collection series. This collection is called Choices. Each story will take place in a different fandom.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. I am not making any money!

Note: This is the first in a collection series. This collection is called Choices. Each story will take place in a different fandom.

Dedication: To my best friend, Marsha

Summary: PWP R A/? Angel has to make a choice.

 

Choices: Blood Type

By Kat Sanders

 

Angel stood in front of his refrigerator with the door hanging open. He couldn't decide what he wanted to eat. A, B, O, or AB. Positive or negative. Each blood type reminded him of someone from his past or present.

O negative was Buffy. His ex-lost my soul and she sent me to hell-girlfriend, not a good choice. Then there was AB positive. Dru. Long gone demented childe. Fun while she lasted, but not who he was in the mood for. Spike was A negative, and while the majority of his memories of him were evil and tainted, there were a few passionate night that he thought back to with bittersweet longing. Bittersweet might be-

"You know, your letting out all the cold air."

Angel turned to stare at his sometime lover.

His lover grinned, "I didn't come all the way to LA to watch you stare into the fridge. What's so fascinating?"

Angel smiled up at his lover, "Just trying to decide what to eat. Got to keep up my strength."

"Well, pick a blood type and come back to bed. I have to leave for Sunnydale in the morning."

"Be there in a minute, Love." Angel grabbed a bag of B positive. It was definitely a Xander night...

THE END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Kat Sanders.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: