Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
840
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
867

If I could I would but I can't so don't!

Summary:

Musings on Ezra when I couldn't sleep. This is a PWP

Work Text:

TITLE: If I could, I would, but, I can't, so don't!
UNIVERSE: Magnificent Seven Old West
RATING: FRT
SPOILERS: NONE
AUTHOR: Wildcard
STATUS: Complete

Disclaimer: M7 characters belong to Trilogy and a few others, Don't belong to me but would love to borrow them from time to time, just for a little fun but promise to return them in one piece, well, sometimes maybe a little battered and bruised but not enough that they won't wish to come out to play with me again.

Author's Notes:
Written on 5 June 2002 cause I couldn't sleep and for my own delight. and to mark Anthony Starke who had a Birthday on 6 June. Just couldn't help my warped mind from going down this route!

+++

If I could, I would, but, I can't, so don't!
By Wildcard

Ooooh, here he comes, I thought I heard his voice......ah, (heavy sigh!) and at last here he is......Oooh, just look at him, his hair, his plum jacket and those twinkling green eyes, Oooo, you don't know what he does for me and seeing him standing looking about him glancing around in the doorway...... Ohmygod, ohmygod, pick me pick me pick me! I can only scream silently as he looks round the room wondering which he will pick today and I hope it is me, me, me, me!

His eyes have glanced past me, OH NO, No, No, comeback, please, come back....(inward heavy groan) He can't have missed me, he likes me, I know I am one of his favourites.

He is still standing still and thinking, his chin has lifted up and I can see by that
smirk on his face and by the way his eyes have lit up, OH, he's made up his mind. He takes a couple of steps more into the large room and I can't help notice the one next to me hope he will chose her, but he can't she's dirty, doesn't care what state she gets into, please don't pick that one, should see the tide mark round her neck, huh, Billy Travis would be envious of that!

But, ho.....here he comes, he is getting nearer and I can't help but get excited once more, closer and closer he approaches , wow, is it getting hot in here or what, he takes one glance over his shoulder.... Oooh no, don't go please! But he turns as if teasing me and gently lays a hand against my side and grins again with his eyes flashing that special sparkle that he has specially for me.
Oh, if only I could tell him how I feel.... If I could, I would, but, I can't, so don't!

Ezra Standish stood holding onto a brown paper package and dropped it to a chair as he bent down to remove his boots. He loved it here and flushed as he thought the joy that awaited him. Glancing across to his hearts desire he realised, yes, nice and clean just like he liked them. This one was his favourite and although he had used the others before, this one was, hehem.... the one that gave him most pleasure! He slowly removes all his clothes taking them off with great care and hangs them not wishing to be rushed.

Oooh, hurry up Ezra , I know I'm hot but will start cooling down if you don't .....Oooh yes......oh, his hands are so soft and well, he touches me in all the right places.....Ohmygod, ohmygod, Mmmmmmm and that lovely Lilac soap that he uses.....Ooh, that sends me into spirals of ecstasy and I could scream for more, If I could, I would, but, I can't, so don't!

He is taking his time today as it is a very special day and knows that this only pleasure will relax him for what is to come tonight, nothing absolutely nothing, just another boring old evening sitting in the saloon playing his usual cronies for money Sighing heavily he extracts himself from this wondrous warmth and stands up to get dressed.

Ahhhh, Ezra......don't you know how wonderful you are......you always leave me feeling so empty after you go, as I am the only one for you.....yeah, the others of your fellow law enforcers have used me at one time or another but no one can compare.....I know it is a special day for you as I watch you put on that new cotton shirt with the embroidered cuffs and collar, I wish I could speak to wish you "Happy Birthday," ..... If I could, I would, but, I can't, so don't!

The reason I remain so silent is that I can't speak, due to me being a tub in the Bath House in Four Corners and of course everyone knows Tubs don't have feelings or can talk............don't they?

 

THE END