Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,627
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
770

Cause and Effect

Summary:

Since Soap time is so slow I'm assuming that Gh is a little behind. Plus I don't Sonny to miss his children's first day of school, so let it be the fifth verses today date. Again no Alexis today as usual. SO this is what she has been up to.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Cause and Effect
by Demetra Floyd

Monday, Sept 5,2005-8 p.m.

There was no need of ALexis going home. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep and she wasn't counting on Ric coming home. So she picks up Kristina and took her over grandpa Mike's house, along with Michael and Morgan.

"Thanks for watching them Mike." She said after they all went into the room to get ready for bed.

"No problem. Have you found Ric?"

"Yes, he's babysitting Carly for Sonny."

"Shouldn't she be at Shadybrook?"

"I already took care of that."

"You convince Sonny to take her there?"

"Not exactly."

"So you convince Ric, Reese, someone to convince Sonny to take her there."

"Once Sonny makes up his mind we all know nothing can change it,Mike."

"Then what exactly did you do?" Alexis just stares at him. "You didn't tell Durant she wasn't at Shadybrook, but over Sonny's house didn't you?"

"I told Durant that she wasn't at Shadybrook like the papers saids. I'm sure he figure she was over Sonny's or Lorenzo's."

"Alexis?"

"What else was I suppose to do Mike? Keep info like that to myself?"

"Yes. Let Sonny help her."

"Sonny can't help his self. How is he going to help someone else? Besides he got Ric and Reese, them two, Mike out of all the people watching her. Carly is at that dark place, where she can't see clearly, where she don't trust anyone and are you forgetting that Reese came down here to steal Carly's life and that Ric kidnapped her and was intending on taking Morgan and rising him as his and Liz, then killing Carly. You don't actually think she is going to feel safe and secure around them do you? You don't actually think they can help her. And Sonny cause her a lot of pain, he is going to get mad and yelled at her, make her think they are going to get back together when she is better, and the moment she is he is going to run to Reese and Carly going to go back into that downspiral again. Sonny, Reese, Ric are the causes are her problem. How are they going to help?"

"Have you been talking to Durant about this, have he convince you of that?"

"No, I convince him."

"Alexis?"

"Well, I had to do something." She turn to leave. "I have to go. I'll be back in an hour. I need to take them somewhere else. I probably shouldn't, but it's important. Maybe I should do that first." She pauses. "No it's too early. She's not there yet. But I can...I take them when I get back...or this weekend. This weekend. That would be better. They don't have school Saturday, perfect, I'll take them Friday Night."

"Alexis!!!!"

Alexis looks at him. "hmmmm."

"Do you always talk to yourself?"

"Oh, sorry. Look I gotta go. I'll be back." She said and leaves.

 

Sonny was about to go into his house, from his visit with Durant, when his phone rung. "Hello." pause. "What do you mean it's not done?"

"We can't find her."

"What do you mean you can't find her?"

"She disappeared."

"Disappeared? People don't just disappeared Kevin, they don't just dropped off the face of the earth."

"I don't that, boss."

"So what's the problem?"

"She did. Look, it's not totally lose we know who's been helping her."

"Then why don't you tell me?"

"Zach Slater aka Alexander Cambias, Jr."

"What do Zach Slater; Alex, Jr, care about Julia? Is that his girlfriend?"

"Don't know. All I know is she is protecting her."

"Do you know where he is?"

"Right now." He in a cabin with my ex-girlfriend, Di Kirby aka Dixie Martin, at least that's who she's posing as."

"How much does Di knows?"

"Enough to put you and me both away."

"Damn!!!! YOu better make damn sure she don't run her mouth. Because if she does, she won't died, but you will, a slow painful death, over and over and over again. Find Julia Santos and killed her now! I have too much invested in Florida and Pine Valley, Pennsylanvia for it to all go to hell now."

"Yes, sir." Kevin said. Sonny hangs up. He went inside to talk to Ric, Reese and Carly. (Everything that happen with Sonny, and his gang today happen here)

Alexis was at Sonny's office. She was digging through his stuff, looking through his folders. Nothing of any use. She opens his computer and digs into his computer files. "Ok, Sonny let see who your next target is." She found a file that said target. "Hmmmmm. To obvious. Sonny is not that stupid." She stroll down. "Here's something interesting." She opens a File that said, Everything I Do, I do it for You. "It's possible some cheesy love letters to Carly or letters to his children, or electronic jounral, not what am looking for. But I'll bet it's juicy." She went to open it. Password needed it flash. "yep, it's definiately a jounral.Ok, let's see what your password is. Carly." Denied. "Michael." Denied. "Morgan." Denied. Alexis bit her bottom lip. "Kristina." Denied. "Ok, Well, it's definately none of your weaknesses unless you have a new one. "Reese." Denied. She bite her lip. "Ric?" Denied. "Who in the hell else could possibly be his weaknesses besides family, I mean, I know Jason, Mike and Courtney is, but if it don't work for his main family I'm sure it won't work for them. Well, I tried it anyway. "Adella." Denied. "Mike." Denied. "Courtney." Denied. "Jason." Denied. "Nothing is working." She taps her fingers on his desk. "Ok, think Alexis, think, who can this be? None many people knows he is adopted let me put their names in." Denied. Denied. Denied. "This can't be right. Every word I tried. Everything I typed, it all been denied. I even tried
his enemies alive and dead, still denied. Damn." Alexis seen a little light outside, that wasn't before. People got out the car. The door turns. "Oh, no."

Two men walks in. "I don't get it, why are we here?"

"I need to find Corinthnos' weakness if we're going to take him down."

"We already knows his weakness, his family, Reese, Carly, Kristina, Jason, MIke, Michael, Morgan,Courtney, and Ric. His children, siblings, father, ex-wife, girlfriend, and right hand man."

"No, it isn't."

"How do you know?"

"He shows them off too much. Everyone knows about them, he shows them too much love, well, except for Kristina, but everyone else, yes. A man with his life don't ever show he weakness..."

"Meaning."

"He never show in actions or words who he loves with all his heart, the one thing that would killed him, destroy him if he loses it, the one thing or person, and it's usually is a person that would bring him down. That can be used against him. Instead he pushes that person away, pretends he don't love that person, at like that person don't even exist."

"Well, if he pushes that person away, don't show any interest or concern for her, because I'm assuming it's a she. Then how will we know who she is. How do we don't our target?"

"That's why we're here, to find out." He begins to digs to Sonny's drawers. "Here's something." He pulls out a little black book.

"What is it?"

"Let's see, Karen, 8, Angel-7, Lily-9, Hannah-6, Carly-Wow look at this a 10, Reese-10. Sam-5 and Alexis-0."

"Damn, this Alexis woman must have been terrible in the bed and mean no good she must have just lay there or was a one time thing or something to do, not even worth his time."

"I wonder if this Alexis is Alexis Davis?" Hector said.

"Kristina Corinthnos-Davis' mother?"

"Well, if she is, then it's obviously she don't have his heart, that he can't stand her. So going after her would probably do him a favor. At least he don't have to worry about fighting her for visitation rights for his daughter."

"Maybe. Come on. I got what I need." They leaves.

Alexis comes out her hiding place. "0. Did Sonny think I really was that bad? I meant he could at least had a little decency to give me a 1. But a 0. I mean he at least got a 1 in my book. ANd he gives me a 0. That Certified AssHole. I hate him."

She walks to the window and watches them leave. Her phone vibrated. "Hello."

"Alexis, Do you know a Julia Santos?"

"No."

"Noah."

"No."

"A Kevin Sturgess?"

"Yes, that's one of his asst. assassins, why?"

"Because it looks as if Sonny killed Noah and now has a hit on his wife Julia. Have been for 9 years, but she has been in the witness program and check herself out a month ago."

"Where is she?"

"My sources tell me, Pine Valley, Pennsylavania in the attic of a Thaddaus Martin's house."

"Does Kevin or Sonny knows"

"Only the city, state and who been helping her."

"Who?"

"Zach Slater." Alexis pauses. "Sounds familiar."

"Yeah, Sonny help him get started in opening his own line of casinos in Nevada. And recently in Pine Valley. Provided that he laudered money through there for him, one of his many business deals."

"Does Zach knows Sonny order the hit on his girlfriend?"

"Apparently not."

"You know why Sonny wants her dead?"

"Noah was her husband. He had him killed she is a witness and knows things."

"Why did he killed Noah?"

"I'm not sure." Stan said.

"Find out what you can on this Noah person and get back with me right away. Julia too."

"No problem." She hangs up.

end part 1

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Demetra Floyd.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.