Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
390
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
2,145

Night Thoughts

Summary:

A little something that just flowed from my fingers one night.

Work Text:

The night seems to last forever as she sat staring out across the water. She hadn't meant to yell. But she had and now she sat staring across the water waiting. She finally gave up and walked to the cabin. She would just have to give up the wait and go to bed.

Laying in the bed her mind played the scene over and over. When will she learn to close her mouth and listen? She had drifted off at some point. The nightmare filled her mind as the dragon swooped down taking her hero. Carrying the knight in shinning armor away to its lair. The dragon feeds the knight to its young as the pieces dropped down into the darken mouths.

The wheels of the car taking form and the body became a sleek red race car. The race car is speeding around the track and just as the winning car pass the finish line it crashes into the wall. The car burst into flames.

Out of the flames flies a jet. It's climbing high into the sky then it's spinning out of control. The nose pointed to the ground spinning like a top. The jet nose-dives deep into the ground then flatting out into a pancake of grey.

The grey rising up changing form into blocks becoming a castle with a high tower. A knight in shinning armor comes into view riding towards the moat's edge. He's calling out for the bridge to be lowered. The guards don't hear because the Princess keeps talking all the time. The Knight turns to leave and the castle dissolves into the ground.

The dark ground becomes wavy and watery looking. Darkness is all around her as her eyes search for the Knight. The darkness pulls her deep under the watery darkness. But as she feels she is never coming up again there is a touch of lips.

Her eyes fight to open as her body slowly awakens to his voice and touches. Her mind racing, fighting to understand what is happening. He leans down capturing her lips.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to stop to pickup dinner." Came the words as their lips parted. "But you can make me so mad. I just had to leave in order to cool down."