Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
626
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,599

Home

Summary:

Xander comes home to his lover after a hard day

Work Text:

Summary: Xander comes home to his lover after a hard day.

AN: Warren is good, this is completely au. Angel is now living back in Sunnyhell and Doyle is around.

Thanks to Edi for beta.

 

Home
By CaliaDragon

 

Xander stomped down the sun drenched streets of Sunnydale, a dark scowl marring his usually pleasant face. The scowl did not detract from his unusual beauty, but it did make people think twice about blocking his path. Today had been a day of constant trials. He had lost his job and the bastard that ran the donut shop hadn't ev en bothered to call him at home to let him know he didn't have a job. "Stupid, maladjusted, unsociable bastard," Xander grumbled.

The idiot couldn't call him and tell him he was fired so that he could have stayed in bed naked with his lover? Xander growled slightly as he stomped up the front steps to the mansion and through the door. He glared at Cordy, making her bite back the question she had been about to ask.

Warren pulled Wes further down the hall and Spike suddenly found the urge to work out. All of them knew that look. It was Xander's 'I've lost my job' look. The boy would be in a pissy mood until he reached Angel and the elder vampire screwed the mood out of him.

None of them wanted to deal with a moody Xander. Doyle, who had been hiding in the study, had hurried to the phone and called Angel. "Angel, your boy's back and he's wearing the look," Doyle told him before hanging up quickly and going to find something to keep him busy. Mayb e they would get lucky and a vision would hit.

_______

Angel grimaced as the words flowed over the line and Doyle quickly hung up the phone. Coward! It wasn't often that Xander lost his temper. In fact, in the last few months it had only happened when he'd lost his job or had a run in with Harris Sr. His employees had made the mistake of teasing Xander about the loss of a job only once. The retribution had not been pretty. Even Cordy, who could scare just about anyone into submission, no longer talked to or pushed Xander on those days.

Angel stood and walked into his and Xander's bedroom. His lover was undressing with a glower on his face. "Xander?" Angel called softly.

The dark eyed mortal turned to look at him and Angel sighed in frustration. "What happened?"

"I got fired," Xander spat as he stripped to bare skin.

Angel grimaced. Okay, it was worse than he thought. "I'm sorry," Angel said softly.

"Yeah, well, it's not like I wanted to work there forever, it's just the way I got fired. He could have called and told me not to come in. One time I don't call in and he fires me. I'm a good worker and the bastard treated me like shit anyway," Xander told him, sighing.

Angel walked over to him and pulled him into his arms. "You don't have to work. You already help out here," Angel told him for the thousanth time. Xander merely grunted. He had other things on his mind. Like the fact that one good tug and Angel's robe would be open and he would be naked. Angel laughed softly as his love undressed him.

The two shared gentle kisses between them as Xander backed Angel over to the bed. Later, Angel would try yet again to convince Xander that he didn't need to work. Right now he had other things on his mind.

 

The End