Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
574
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,297

Alexander the Vampire Slayer

Summary:

In each Generation there is a chosen one. There is slayer of demons, monster?s and other things that go bump in the night. He/she is born with the strength and skill that will make a stand against the spread of evil and darkness. This time the forces of light will receive their most powerful champion ? He is AleXander the Charmed Vampiry Slayer.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Series: "AleXander the Vampire Slayer"

Title: "A Warm Welcome by the Perverts of Sunnydale"

Author: AVHS

Feedback: Need it so I can know if I suck or not ? yes I know about my grammar. So if anybody is interested in becoming a Proofreader then drop me a line.

Distribution: Anywhere, just tell me where it's going

Summary: In each Generation there is a chosen one. There is slayer of demons, monster?s and other things that go bump in the night. He/she is born with the strength and skill that will make a stand against the spread of evil and darkness. This time the forces of light will receive their most powerful champion ? He is AleXander the Charmed Vampiry Slayer.

Disclaimer: The BtVS character's belong to Joss Wheldon, Warner Bros. and other people that right now I don't know who they are. Opps ? did I forgot to mention that this is a crossover.

Pairing: Xander/An

Spoilers:" I mean BtVS spoilers ? should I tell?

Notes: Some of the BtVS character's are going to be the same, except for the slayers. This is kind of like the prologue, but things would probably heat up in the next part.

"AleXander the Vampire Slayer: A Warm Welcome by the Perverts of Sunnydale"

by AVHS

 

Sunnydale, California Fifteen years later ? AleXander?s POV ? * * * * *

I cannot believe it! Oh, my God I cannot fucking believe it! It had been almost a month since my life had drastically changed. It had been almost five weeks since I had stopped being a self-centered, spoiled, juvenile brat. I was also a popular brat whose only concerns were on what to wear just so I could stay in the in crowd, how popular I was so it can help inflate my ego system, who to date and whom to fuck so it wouldn?t spoil my popularity. Unfortunately for me, some weirdo came into my superficial and shallow life. This weird person had changed my life so drastically that it had rocked my world to its foundations and I am still picking up the pieces. If anybody would compare the person that I am know to the person that I was back then, then you would be shocked to find many physical changes as well as physiological ones. Like now, my perfect tan was slowly fading away. A month ago I could had been somewhere anywhere getting a tan or picking up dates but no instead for a whole month I only went out at night picking up dead beats so I could like slay them. Since the strange first spoke to me, I had hated him for all the wrong reasons. First I had hated him because of all the shit that he had put me through in the last month like training in the afternoon and patrolling unt I also hated him, my watcher as I had found out later, because by then I had lost all of my supposed friends. This was when I had finally opened my eyes and had finally seen my friend?s shallowness and stupidity. When I had realized this that was when a long forgotten phrase had came into mind. You are with whom you hang out with or some shit like that. This is when I finally saw the light and made my conclusions. It was just hard to believe at first how shallow and stupid I had been as well.

END PROLOGUE

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author AVHS.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.