Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
431
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
827

Voodoo

Summary:

I have no clue who hates Angel enough to make a voodoo doll of him, but I'm not going to leave it alone

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

CLASSIFICATION: Xander POV ficlet.

SUMMARY: Xander finds a voodoo doll in the shape of a familiar vampire...

SPOILERS: Takes place between seasons one and two of BtVS.

DISTRIBUTION: Any sites with my fic up; you all have unspoken permission. I write it, you can post it. Everyone else just keep my name on it and let me know.

DISCLAIMER: If you don't recognize it, chances are it's my own creation. If you do, I don't own it. Joss Whedon, Kazui Sandollar, The WB, UPN, et. al. most likely do.

FEEDBACK: Please send it offlist and let me know it's feedback; I do rapid delete on my account due to a lot of spam.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Went to Challenge In A Can (http://www.dymphna.net/challenge/) and ended up with "Angel," "upset" and "doll." For Xander Appreciation Day (http://www.precious-kisses.co.uk/paranoia/xander.html ), May 1st 2004. Also an answer to Aaronlisa's Xander POV challenge.

 

Voodoo
By Ragna
***

 

You know, I have no clue who hates Angel enough to make a voodoo doll of him, but I'm not going to leave it alone. Hey, I may not believe in voodoo, myself, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Wouldn't it be neat to be sitting in the same room with him as I stick a pin in...let's try his armpit, first. There. One nice, shiny, blue-headed pin sticking out from his armpit. I wonder if he'll get upset or if he'll even notice. Wonder if the blue head means it'll make him cold. Maybe I should dig for a red one...or a book of matches.

You know, for a vampire, he's pretty stupid. I mean, he broods. A lot. I swear I think that's his permanent facial expression. A-ha! Red pin. Let's flip this baby around and poke around the kneecaps a little.

Okay...now...yellow pin. Stick it in his ear. Maybe it'll ooze out puss? Knowing my luck it'll just shine. Though that could be interesting, too. A nice, shiny line of puss...

I'm not upset with him. Of course, he let Buffy *die* but hey, I got to be hero boy for the two seconds before she went back to him.

Wonder what happens if you stick green pins in his private area. Will he pee green? That'd be a sight...I bet he'd be wondering if it was St. Patrick's Day and he'd had too much green beer, though I haven't really seen him drink. Pout, yes. Drink, no.

You know what? This is getting boring. I think I'm gonna stop.

For now.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Ragna.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.