Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    After the Pegasus is lost, even the ones with someone aren't where they want to be... Paring: over the course of the story goes from Apollo/Sheba - Starbuck/Cassie - Omega/other - Boomer/Athena - Bojay/other to Apollo/Starbuck - Cassie/Athena - Omega/Bojay - Sheba/Boomer Disclaimers: No copyright infringement intended; this is purely for entertainment. Notes: Chapter titles are "Battlestar Galactica" episode titles, with the exception of Chapter Seven, which is a kd lang song title, and the Epilog, which belongs to Anonymous-and the Universe Quote in Chapter Two is from Paul's Second Epistle to the Thessalonians, chapter two, verses eight and nine Song in Chapter Three is kd lang's "Only Love" The preflight checklist is excerpted, with edits, from "The Su-27 Flogger Pre-Flight Checklist", which was (as these things so often are) circulated anonymously All dialog in the first section of Chapter Six (and bits of that in later sections) is from the episode "The Hand of God" by Donald Bellasario (except one speech by Adama in which I've fixed Bellasario's little problem with universes and galaxies...) Quote in the fourth section of Chapter Six is from Psalms Eighteen and Eight; song is Collin Raye's "If You Get There Before I Do" Quotes in the second section of Chapter Seven are from "The Song of Songs, which is Solomon's"; Cassie's story is borrowed from Takahashi Rumiko's "Ranma 1/2" Song quoted in the third section of Chapter Seven is George Harrison's "Run So Far" Warnings: het sex, gay sex, and lesbian sex; a bit of Boxey [minor cute child alert]; some non-graphic wartime violence and deaths of minor characters as killed on the show; some familiarity assumed for and thus spoilers for "Living Legend", "Fire in Space", "War of the Gods", "The Man With Nine Lives", "Murder on the Rising Star", "Baltar's Escape", and "The Hand of God"

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    44,712
    Chapters:
    9/9
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    40
    Hits:
    4,786