Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Skinner/Krycek
    Genre: Utmost UST, also H/C
    Series: Chapter 1 of ? / Chapter title: Things Worse Left Unsaid
    Warnings: Watch out, my first attempt at slash! / FRAO for m/m sex and one feather touch of bondage sex.
    Thanks: To Ursula, Lorelei and Josan, for turning a deaf ear to my heart-wrenching pleads of “Nooo, please, I swear, I can’t write!� and enthusiastically spurring me on. To Lorelei for wonderful, story saving beta, above and beyond the call of “duty�. From her humble apprentice.
    Aknowledgements: Maddie, for the inspiring idea of Krycek eating at a homeless’ shelter, in “Thanksgiving: Chance Meeting�. Not that I measure up… Josan for inspiration (all those beautiful pregnant silences in “The Lodge�, aaaah).
    Disclaimers: I never saw the X-Files, don’t even own a TV, cross my heart. But I’d let CC play with my Barbies, so I guess it’s ok for me to borrow his toys. / English is not my language, please read with forgiveness in your heart.
    Summary: Masks are good, masks are safe. Only…can love filter through them?
    Notes: Please call any cannon inaccuracies in this story: “AU� J
    Feedback: Yes, I’m learning here !!!!
    Archive: Ask first

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,918
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    1,314