Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,490
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,777

Ice Cold

Summary:

During a patrol Starbuck crashes on an ice planet, what will Apollo do to save his friends life?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: Same as always,I don`t own them,and I make no profit off this,even though I could use it.

Ice Cold
by Betty Read

 

Captain Apollo and Lieutenant Starbuck were out on a long range patrol,and coming up on a small planet.The scanner in Apollo`s viper told him that the planet contained only animal life and plant life and that there was no sings of humanoid life forms.or technology.The planet was also very cold, and covered in snow and ice caps.

"Apollo, there`s something wrong with my fuel gage, it`s reading empty" He heard his wingman say over his helmcom.

"What? You can`t be empty we both left with full tanks, lets find a place to land on the planet below and we`ll check it out, maybe it`s just a wire come loose"

"Ah.....Apollo are you sure we should fiddle with this thing, neither one of us is a tech man?"

"Starbuck I know a little about the fuel gage, I`m sure I can just check it for you and then when we get back we`ll have the ground crew do a full check up on her"

Starbuck called back just then ,he voice sounding frightened."Apollo, I think I am out of fuel ,I just lost all power to my thrusters, and I`m loosing control of my ship, I think I`m gonna crash buddy"

Apollo responded quickly "Calm down Bucko, head for the planet ahead, I`ll follow you down." Apollo then pressed the emergency beacon on his ship,to alert the Galactica .

Apollo followed close behind his wingman and friend, watching his ship closely,worried he was about to lose the best friend he had ever had. He saw Starbuck ship suddenly start to shudder and smoke, something was definitely wrong with his ship. Then he saw Starbuck eject, just before the viper crashed in a fiery ball on the surface below.Unfortunately once the seat was ejected, the pilot had no control over where it landed, the parachute did all the work then, and Starbuck`s parachute landed him right in middle of a small pond. The ice on the surface was too thin to hold the weight of the seat and Starbuck,and it broke,sending Starbuck into the frigid water. Apollo landed quickly and ran to the pond.He didn`t want his friend drowning in the icy water.

Starbuck felt the ice cold water hit his body.It felt like he had been slammed into the side of a Battlestar. He moved quickly to undo the straps to his safety harness.He had to get out of the seat and out of the ice cold water as fast as possible, or he would freeze, dying and sinking to the icy depths
of the pond. He swam up to the surface and saw Apollo laying on the ice, crawling to the edge of the ice to help him.

Apollo grabbed Starbuck`s hands and pulled him out of the water and together the two crawled along the ice to the shore. It wasn`t very far, only about 10 feet, but it was oh so cold.

"We have to get you out of those wet clothes and warmed up, fast." Apollo said

"Yyyyyyes tttthat sssssounds gggggggood bbbbbut wwwwwwere?" Starbuck shivered

Apollo quickly looked around the area, at the cliffs he had seen while descending "There, I see a cave opening, we can light a fire ,and I`ll use the emergency tent to help block it off, and you can wrap up in the thermal blankets in my pack while your clothes dry."

"Wwwwwhat wwwwillll yyyyyou uuuussssssse" Starbuck was shivering more, and he seemed to be getting sleepy.

"Starbuck, stay awake ok, I`ve a sleeping bag as well remember, come on Bucko lets get you inside."

Apollo was getting very worried about his friend . He was having trouble walking and Apollo ended up carrying him the last few yards .Inside the cave, he carefully laid Starbuck down on the cold ground and rushed to gather wood for a fire, at least there was lots of that laying around out side. Once Apollo had the fire going he rushed back to his viper and retrieved the emergency shelter, blankets and sleeping bag from behind his seat. Starbuck`s had been lost when his seat landed in the pond .

Back in the cave Starbuck was slowly turning blue.

 

Part 2

Rushing Back to the cave Apollo saw the color of Starbuck's skin and gasped. 'Oh no, he's got hypothermia; I gotta get him warm and fast!'

Quickly the Captain spread his sleeping bag out on the ground, then started undressing Starbuck. As soon as he had his friend naked, he gently lifted him and placed him on the sleeping bag, zipping it up. He then added more wood to the fire and used the tent to block off the cave opening. He didn't have to worry about the smoke from the fire building up because it seemed to be drifting further into the cave. He guessed that there must be another opening down that way somewhere that was pulling the smoke.

Turning back to Starbuck, he didn't see any difference in his friend's condition. He was going to have to do something more. Remembering his
first aid training, he knew exactly what that was. "Ok Buddy, I hope you don't beat the frak out of me for this, but it's the only way to save
your life, he said to his unconscious friend as he quickly undressed.

Throwing the thermal blankets over the sleeping bag for added warmth, he then crawled inside and lay on top of Starbuck, pressing his warm body against Starbuck's cold form.

"Holy frak, you're freezing," Apollo gasped as he zipped up the sleeping bag and snuggled close to his friend. Laying his head next to Starbuck's, Apollo started talking to him. "You know what Starbuck? It would be pretty funny if Boomer walked in right now and saw us, don't you think ? I can even see the look of total shock on his face. Or Sheba, that would be even funnier, it might even get her off my back, get her to leave me alone. I don't know why that girl can't take the hint that I'm just not interested in her. Oh sure, she's pretty, but she's pushy, too; one wife that was pushy and overbearing is enough for a guy thank you very much."

Apollo paused and raised his head to check on Starbuck. He thought his expression had changed and hoped it meant he was coming around. He certainly looked less blue, although his skin was still very cold, Apollo noted as he stroked the smooth face. "Now get that shocked look off your face over that one Bucko. Serina was the pushiest bitch that ever lived and you know it, too. I don't even know what I saw in her. Hmm, I wonder what my father would say if he knew how I felt. Oh, I'm sorry she died, sure, but it saved me from a nasty divorce, which was already going through my mind the micron you showed up on Kobol. I took one look at you, threw my arms around you and thought, 'Now how do I get away from her so I can get into his pants?'"

Apollo paused again as he felt Starbuck squirm away from him. 'Probably feels like he's being crushed,' Apollo thought, pulling him closer anyway. "Sorry, Bucko, but I've got to keep you warm," he said. "Where was I. Oh, yeah, down on Kobol. With Serina. Then she died and I had Boxey to take care of and I never had time to try to seduce you, plus I was scared you would beat the frak out of me and then either bring me up on charges of sexual harassment, or never speak to me again, which would have been even worse." He sighed and checked Starbuck's breathing. leaning into his face to do it. It might have been mistaken for a tentative kiss, if Starbuck hadn't been in such dire straits.

Apollo sighed again, telling himself he was warming Starbuck's still cool skin. "Now you're dating Cassie; she's a real bitch as well, Starbuck. She's just using you and I don't know why you can't see it. I mean, look at what she did to you when Cain showed up, rushing off to him like that, leaving you standing there. What do think would happen if another one of her old lovers showed up, have you thought about that? No, you haven't. Well, I'll tell you, the same thing would happen, Bucko. Did you say something?"

Apollo looked closely at his friend, but the blond merely murmured incoherently, his eyes still closed, and snuggled into Apollo's warmth. Apollo continued with his theme. "And watch out if you even look at another girl while she's doing it! She's a slut and a whore, Starbuck, and I wish you would see that. Or maybe you do, is that it? She's an easy lay so you're just stringing her along until the right person shows up?"

Apollo realized he had raised his voice, so he quickly checked that he hadn't roused Starbuck. The man lay still in his arms, although his face looked pinker, almost as though he were blushing. He continued in a quieter voice, "You know, I could be that right person if you gave me the chance. I know you've been with men before, you can't say you haven't; my little brother told me. That's right, Bucko, I know all about that. I'm shocked at you; you bedded my sister *and* my brother, but you never tried to get me into bed, and I would like to know why not? I would have jumped at the chance to get into bed with you, but did you try ? No, you didn't and I'm hurt ......"

A mumbled complaint cut his own off. "You got me in bed now, and there are parts of me that are still freezing. so why don't you warm *all* of me up?"

 

Part 3

"Starbuck? Are you awake?" Apollo asked tentatively.

"Yes, I started to wake up just before you climbed into the sleeping bag, but my entire body hurt, it even hurt to think, so I didn't move, I just lay here and let you climb on top of me. Felt good, too."

"So you heard everything I said?" Apollo winced.

"Yup. Pretty good speech, too, but I'm still cold. I need you to warm me
up. Are you going to or not?"

Apollo lifted his head and looked into Starbuck's eyes; they looked brighter and bluer than Apollo remembered.

"My lips are cold; kiss me," Starbuck whispered.

Apollo bent his head down and their lips brushed, sending a small electric charge through both men that reached all the way to their toes.

Apollo broke the contact to say, "You said parts of you are still cold?"

"Mm hmm," Starbuck agreed against Apollo's lips, which were pressing down on his own firmly again.

"Can you be more specific?" Apollo raised his head long enough to speak, then resumed warming his wing mate's lips.

"Below the waist," Starbuck's words buzzed against Apollo's lips. Apollo took advantage of Starbuck's open mouth to tease it with his tongue. Starbuck groaned.

Apollo removed his tongue to speak, but left his lips brushing Starbuck's. "You mean here?" One hand moved along Starbuck's side to below his waist, then dipped between his legs to grasp the cold area.

"Aaah!" Starbuck moaned as Apollo's warm hand cupped his balls.

Apollo used the opportunity again, this time fully ravishing Starbuck's still cool mouth with his hot tongue while rolling his testicles in his warm hands. Then he moved his other arm down Starbuck's back, and into the crease between his lower cheeks.

Starbuck shivered.

"Still cold?" Apollo removed his mouth to inquire solicitously. Starbuck shook his head no and whimpered, still trembling as he realized the Captain effectively controlled his responses. Apollo chuckled, his breath tickling Starbuck's cheek. "Well, that's good, because parts of me are getting cold now, so I think I'll have to warm them up, okay?" Starbuck murmured something that Apollo didn't catch. "What was that?"

Starbuck tried to lean away to catch his breath so he could speak. Between the chill he was still recovering from and Apollo's ministrations, he was gasping for breath. "I said, when I was with your siblings, I did the bedding."

"Really?" Apollo arched up and away from him, holding his buttocks and rotating him onto his back. The tone and position were meant to dominate and they did.

Starbuck shivered convulsively and thought he might wet himself. Zac had done that occasionally when Starbuck got too aggressive, he remembered idly.

"Well," Apollo continued, "You had your chance to bed me and didn't. As you pointed out," he squeezed Starbuck's burgeoning erection for emphasis, "I got you in bed, not the other way around. And I'm your commanding officer. So I'll do the bedding, Lieutenant."

Now Starbuck did lose control of his bladder. The warm liquid flowed between Apollo's fingers and onto his belly. His eyes flew open in fear and anticipation. How would Apollo respond to this involuntary physical surrender?

Apollo shook his head and reached for a towel from his kit to wipe them off. "I'll take that as acceptance of my terms, Lieutenant," he said. Under the circumstances, I'm glad you didn't wet the bedding. But now my cock is even colder, so over you go." He easily flipped Starbuck onto his stomach. "Not used to this position, are you?" he asked.

Starbuck shook his head, tense, but not out of fear. He expected rough usage after what he had just done and tried to relax his muscles, but between the cold and anticipation, he was shivering too hard. He lay as still as he could and waited for the painful entry thrust.

Apollo watched the man beneath him as he reorganized the sleeping bag and thermal blankets for maximum warmth. He realized he had made his point and didn't need to reinforce it by being brutal. Settling between Starbuck's legs, he rubbed the cool nether cheeks until he stopped shivering, then gently opened them, pushing Starbuck's legs apart with his own until the sides of the sleeping bag stopped them. He sucked on a finger and quickly pushed it into the clenched opening, stroking it in and out until the anal muscle relaxed. Quickly he wet and replaced the first finger with two fingers from his other hand, scissoring them as the opening gave way for him.

Starbuck murmured in pleasant surprise at the preparation, moving onto the fingers in rhythm with Apollo's movements. He felt the moist tip of Apollo's penis nudge his opening and raised his hips to meet it.

"This is going to hurt, Bucko; I've nothing to wet it with. I'll make it as quick as I can," Apollo said, stroking Starbuck's back. He had positioned his hard cock against his palm and slid it in as he pulled his fingers out, reducing the spasming as much as he could. Quickly he began thrusting against Starbuck's prostate to turn the pain into pleasure.

Starbuck cried out as Apollo claimed him fully, forcing him open and thrusting deep. But the cries turned to moans of pleasure as his body responded to the strokes and warm fullness. The tears of pain dried on his cheeks and his eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy. Uncertain of the rules, he gasped, "Please. Can't hold back much longer. May I ..."

"Wait," Apollo commanded. Starbuck sobbed in frustration, but bit his lip and obeyed, clenching his fists into the tufted cloth beneath him. Apollo quickly grabbed the towel and folded it so that the driest parts were on the outside. Then he raised Starbuck's hips and slid the towel under his throbbing organ. Slowly he began pumping again, building up to hard, deep thrusts.

"PLEASE!!" Starbuck screamed, feeling control slipping away from him.

"Yes, all right," Apollo breathed in his ear. "You can cum. I just wanted the towel ..."

Starbuck didn't hear beyond the "Yes," and the end of Apollo's sentence was lost in Starbuck's howl of release. He lived up to his nickname, nearly throwing Apollo off him in the violence of his climax.

Apollo held on tightly, slamming into Starbuck as his anal muscles spasmed in climax. He surrendered to his own orgasm before Starbuck's had ended, gripping Starbuck's arms hard enough to leave full handprints and joining his voice to Starbuck's in the throes of fulfillment.

 

Part 4

"Are you warm now Starbuck?" Apollo asked.

"Well, I ah, almost," Starbuck gasped.

"What do you mean almost?" Asked chuckled. "After that work out you're trying to tell me you're still cold?"

"Just my butt," Starbuck said meekly.

"Well now, I'll have to remedy that then," Apollo said sternly. as he sat up and lifted Starbuck onto his lap, ripping the zipper open in the process.

He slowly caressed Starbuck's ass cheeks, then suddenly gave each one a hard, sharp smack, leaving a bright red handprint behind. "Does that help Starbuck?"

"A little; please continue," Starbuck begged.

Apollo smiled wickedly as he continued to spank Starbuck, each slap harder than the one before. He could feel Starbuck's cock between his thighs, growing harder each time his hand made contact with the soft flesh. Apollo, too, was getting hard, aroused by the power over his body Starbuck was freely giving him. Starbuck started moaning with desire, and was soon begging Apollo to take him once more. Overcome with his own raging emotions, Apollo flipped Starbuck over, sitting the Lieutenant facing him on his lap and thrusting him onto his rigid member with one quick motion.

Starbuck's howls of ecstasy echoed through the cavern as Apollo's cock filled him. He pulled Apollo's arms around his waist, motioning his new lover to hold on tight as he placed his own hands on the hard ground and started thrusting himself on Apollo's hard shaft. Apollo fought the urge to move, making Starbuck to all the work and set the pace.

Starbuck sped up his thrusts, rocking back and forth on Apollo's rod, slamming his buttocks as hard as possible against Apollo's thighs
.
Apollo tightened his grip on Starbuck to keep himself upright. Starbuck's moans took on an animal-like howl as he felt his orgasm building.

Sensing that Starbuck was nearing completion, Apollo quickly moved his left hand down and squeezed Starbuck's shaft as he pumped in rhythm with the thrusts.

"Oh please Apollo, let me cum," Starbuck howled.

Apollo squeezed harder as he ordered, "Not yet."

Starbuck howled louder, his echoes disturbing some animal deep within the cave, who growled back a warning. Apollo could feel Starbuck's anal muscles contracting, squeezing his cock as it ploughed into the hot channel. He came with a roar, sounding like he was answering the animal's call. Loosening his grip on Starbuck's pulsing cock, he gave his lover permission to cum.

Starbuck half screamed, half howled as his seed shot out over Apollo's hand and onto the ground. Apollo had collapsed onto his shoulder, totally
spent, and Starbuck held his arms as rigid as possible to keep from collapsing onto the ground from the weight. He didn't want Apollo falling and hurting himself.

"Does Cassiopeia know you enjoy playing slave boy to Apollo?" they heard a woman's voice scream at them from the cave opening.

Lifting his head, Apollo saw Sheba and Boomer standing there watching them. Boomer had an amused smirk on his face. Sheba, however, looked like she was ready to spit fire. "I wonder what she'll say when she hears about this, " Sheba spat out as she turned and left the cave.

Boomer slowly walked over and placed a small bundle he had been holding beside them . Grinning from ear to ear he chuckled, "We brought you each a clean dry uniform. I'll go wait in the shuttle for you; something tells me that Sheba took off with the viper, and besides, it's really hot in this cave."

As Boomer walked away, still chuckling, Starbuck nonchalantly said, "Well, I guess that solves our problems with the girls."

Apollo gently gripped Starbuck's chin, lifting his head so they could look into each other's eyes as he said, "I think you had better stay with me in my quarters when we get back to the ship, just in case Cassie goes looking for you. I wouldn't want her hurting my new slave boy now that I've gotten him broken in."

Starbuck smiled his sweetest smile as he replied, "No you wouldn't want that now would you... Master?"

The two kissed one more time before dressing and returning home.

THE END.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Betty Read.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.