Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Batman
    Pairing: Batman/Robin (Bruce/Dick)
    Series: Second in the "Dynamic Duo" series, sequel to "Wayne".
    Rating: FRAO
    Warnings: Explicit slash (m/m) content.
    Archive: Yes to WWOMB.
    Notes: I don't use betas. :( Any mistakes are solely my fault and the fault of my *#^&@ spellcheck. ** is used for emphasis, // for thought. Any weird characters should be hunted down and killed.
    Spoilers: Some; set after "Batman Forever".
    Summary: The 'rest of the story'; a Bruce/Dick first-time story.
    {I found out a few things from my last foray into "Batman" slash - everyone really wants to read more, and everyone has a completely different idea of who the ideal Batman was. C'est la vie, I say - let there be a Batman for everyone. Oh, and most of you would like some sex this time.}
    It seems like I left off at a pretty good spot in the story, but maybe not. Maybe you'd like to know just what happened between Bruce and I after I knocked on his door. You would? Okay. . .
    Let's see, what happened? Oh, yeah, I remember. Like I could really forget something like *that*. I mean, could you?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,705
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,576