Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,364
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,348

That's What Friends Are For

Summary:

Jack and Ed enjoy some time alone in Ed's office.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: That's What Friends Are For
Author: Mackenzie
Email: kenzie@iland.net
Rating: NC-17
Genre: "Las Vegas"
Category: M/M sex
Disclaimers: I don't own 'em.
Author's notes: My profound apologies to James Caan and Alec Baldwin but I totally blame their parents for bringing such hot sons into the world. Oh yeah... I blame this all on Em who showed me the link for some "Godfather" slash.

Ed walked into his office, his eyes buried in a quarterly report. Not bothering to lift them, assuming he was alone, Deline walked over and sat down behind his desk. Propping his feet up on the surface, he leaned back in his chair.

"Anybody ever tell you how hot you were when you were in full business mode, Eddie?"

Ed jolted as he sat up straight and stared in horror at a very nude Jack Keller. "What the hell are you doing?" He demanded, unfazed at the nudity.

"Waiting for you," Keller responded with a lascivious grin.

Sighing, the other man rose to his feet and walked around his desk, "Jack, I told you, we can't do that. It was a one time thing, we were both drunk off our asses. Jillian would have my head on a platter if she ever found out."

"So what she don't know won't hurt you." Jack said as he stood up.

"You know, someone could see you in here," Ed said as he looked around, but secretly found himself turned on by the thrill. "How would I explain a naked Jack Keller in my office?"

The other man grinned as he walked around Ed's desk and punched a few keys, turning the windows opaque and locking the doors.

"Okay," Deline responded slowly, "I don't want to ask how you knew about that."

Jack merely grinned as he walked over to Ed and began to loosen his tie. "Jack," he whispered softly, though both men knew it was hardly a protest.

"Shh," Keller said as he, in frustration, ripped Ed's shirt open.

The sound of buttons popping off elicited a growl from Deline, "That shirt cost me almost a hundred bucks,"

"Ask me how much I care," Jack said as his lips found themselves firmly planted on the older man's chest. Slowly moving his hands down Ed's waist, they rested on his hips and slowly met in the center as he expertly undid the buckle of the belt that Deline wore around his waist. Slowly, Jack unbuttoned the trousers and soon the metallic sound of a zipper unzipping literally echoed through the quiet room.

"Jack," Ed again whispered, trying to put a stop to it so they can be on some level of sane thinking and rationale. "This is wrong, it's so wrong..."

Receiving only a soft moan in response, Keller pushed down the trousers, taking the navy blue cotton boxers down with them. "Oh god," Ed whimpered softly when he felt Keller's hand wrap around his already semi-hard shaft.

Jack quickly silenced him with a kiss. The combination of coffee and orange juice that lingered on Ed's lips tickled Jack's mouth. Keller's tongue darted into the warm abyss of Deline's mouth. Never in the years that they worked side by side while in the CIA did he ever imagine that just Ed's lips and tongue alone tasted this good. The thought of what the man's cock tasted like only made Keller harder.

Continuing to stroke Ed lovingly Jack reached for the man's hand and slowly brought it to his own cock, "Come on, Eddie," he whispered, "be fair."

Upon getting the encouragement, Ed's hand quickly and tightly wrapped around Jack's cock, his thumb kneading into the flesh, causing Jack to groan quietly in the kiss.

Keller broke the kiss, causing the wet and sloppy sound to send shivers down both mens' spines. Slowly sinking to his knees before his one time partner, Keller looked up and grinned at Ed, "Did Jillian ever know that you enjoyed getting sucked off by a man? Or that you enjoyed getting it up the ass like a naughty schoolgirl?"

"Shut up," Ed growled through clenched teeth, "you are down there to do a job, so do the fucking job already,"

"Ooh," Jack said as he grinned even more, "I forgot how dominating you can be, Eddie, it's so damn sexy." Saying no more, Keller leaned in and opened his mouth, taking Ed deep in his throat. Ed groaned as he dug his fingers into the flesh of Keller's shoulders.

Basking in both the pain and pleasure that Jack was receiving from merely giving head, he slowly reached for his own raging hard on and began to jerk it as his mouth worked its magic on Ed.

Deline let out a quiet gasp when he felt Jack's other hand grip his ass, "Jack," he whimpered again, "please, just the blowjob, man, none of that fancy shit,"

Ignoring Ed's pleas, Keller sharply slapped his ass, "Fuck you, old man," he mumbled around Ed's cock as his teeth grated up and down the shaft slowly. Continuing to deliver the blows, Jack's mouth slowly moved towards the end of Ed's cock, so that only the swollen tip was in his mouth. Swirling his tongue around it repeatedly as if he were enjoying an ice cream cone, Ed felt his body tense up.

"Jack!" He said, his voice rising.

"Quiet," he mumbled as he continued the torture he was inflicting on the older man and enjoying every moment of it. As his hand hit Deline's ass, he felt that it was becoming heated and he knew that it was reddening.

"I don't have time to reciprocate," Ed panted.

"I don't care, next time," he mumbled as he gently bit the head of the cock.

Unable to control himself any longer, Ed felt himself release, letting out a cry that nearly threw Keller back. Grinning as he enjoyed the sight of Ed cumming, Jack slowly rose to his feet and again found himself kissing Ed squarely on the mouth. Pulling back, Keller grinned at the older man as he ran a hand over his chest, "Those nights undercover were fun."

"Yeah," Ed agreed with a grin as he kissed him again softly, "they were." Walking into the bathroom, Ed didn't bother to close the door as he cleaned himself up. Moments later, he walked back out, buckling his belt buckle. "Where are your clothes?"

Keller gestured to the pile of clothes on the conference table.

"Put 'em on," Ed ordered as he walked over and began to put his shirt on. Buttoning the shirt, Ed spotted the reminants of the blow job on the floor, "And scrub that crap up. The last thing I need is someone coming in here and finding a white stain on my carpet."

"Yes, Sir," Keller responded. Though it was said sarcastically, Ed felt his body twitch in desire. He walked over to his desk and grabbed the bottle of cologne he kept in there and spritzed it on his body before wrapping his tie around his neck.

Approaching Keller, he said quietly, "Tie this for me, would you, honey?"

Surprised at the tenderness, Jack simply nodded as he tied the tie for Ed. Rewarding him with a soft kiss, Ed smiled at him, "Thanks for this, I needed it."

"I know," Jack admitted softly with a smile. "Sorry we didn't have time to really have some fun."

Deline chuckled as he nodded, "Yeah. Maybe we can take a quick day trip and fly out to LA or something and get us a hotel room for an afternoon."

Jack made a face, "Ed, that sounds tacky."

"Oh like we've never done it before," Deline said with a laugh.

Joining his friend in a laugh, Keller nodded, "True. Go on, get to work, I'll have that cleaned up by the time you get back."

"Good," Ed said as he walked out of his office, leaving Keller alone in the room. Once he was alone, Jack looked around and sighed deeply as he walked into Ed's bathroom and grabbed a towel and got it wet and walked over and began to scrub the stain out silently.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Mackenzie.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.