Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Feedback: Why, yes, thank you!
    Category: X-Files slash, M/K (gods help me)
    Summary: Where did Alex really go after he got out of the silo?
    Archive: The Basement, Full House Slash, Gossamer, WWOMB, and if I OKed when I signed up on the list, go for it. Anyone else, just tell me!
    Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, I have no money.
    Notes: This was Peja's challenge: Mulder discovers where Krycek is hiding, and goes after him, only to discover a semi-conscious man...either due to sickness or addiction...his heart goes out to the defenseless man and decides to take care of him...extra points for: A slow changing of heart, where Mulder battles his own soft heart; a fear ridden Krycek, not necessarily toward Mulder; first time romance. Big hugs and love to Ursula, for the name help, Krasek indeed! And thank you for the beta, both times!!!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,092
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,078