Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: WWW.
    Pairings: Jim/Artie.
    Genre: Slash
    Rating: FRM (just to be safe).
    Status: New and Finished.
    Archive: Yes, TheLab, WWSF, WWOMB (anywhere else ask).
    Feedback: Yes please, Leopards_Bane@yahoo.com
    Series: Maybe.
    Notes: Semi-Beta'd by myself, it took me about a hour and a half to write this starting at 3:30 in the morning and ending at almost 5 on the morning of 7/31/05. And before you ask, yes Margaret, its your fault *wink, wink*. Also Chloe had a lot to do with it too really. I didn't know if the list has a templet or disclaimer or not, so I just used the one I use on my own list if thats okay.
    Summary: A quick interlude just like the title says.
    Warnings: N/A, slash, but if you are reading this why are you on a
    slash list if you don't like it? o_O
    Disclaimers: What follows is commonly called "fan fiction." The story is based upon characters and situations from the 1960's show "The Wild Wild West." No renumeration for the author is sought or expected. It is not the author's intent to infringe upon or dilute any copyright. In fact, fiction such as this helps create a market for additional materials based upon these characters and situations. It is in this spirit that the following is presented. . .

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    784
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    992