Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,046
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,163

Common Interludes

Summary:

Disclaimer: I don't own 'em. If I did, it'd be fun!
Rating: FRT-13 slash
Category: Established relationship
Pairings: Clark/Jimmy, Clark/Lex, Clark/Bruce & Lex/Bruce, and some Jimmy/Bruce
Feedback: Tell me what you think
Summary: Just a peaceful moment
Author's Note: A mix of Smallville's Clark and Lex and other characters (Bruce Wayne, Jimmy Olsen) from the comics and animated series.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Common Interludes
by Prodigette

Clark laid across the bed, only covered in a red and blue flannel sheet from the hips down. The sun's rays shone on his face from the blinds of the city apartment, but it didn't disturb his rest. Jimmy didn't understand exactly why Clark was so attracted to the sunlight, but it made him look beautiful right now. He was always beautiful.

Thank God both men had the day off.

Clark wasn't floating above Jimmy like he was a couple of hours ago, just still and sprawled out on the bed.

No act to put on, no one else to be. Right now, Clark was just being...Clark. That was what both of them needed right now. Jimmy watched his older lover and friend, and smiled to himself. While Clark was twenty-six, and Jimmy was only nineteen, both men have been going out for a year and a half.

//"One day, when you want, I'll show you a place that I call home."//

Jimmy remembered hearing those words, and was hoping that he'd be able to see it. More than a year ago, Clark and Jimmy had a story to work on together, since Lois was out on her much-needed vacation. The woman was a complete and total work-a-holic. When Clark realized that he was ten minutes late to see Jimmy, he sped to the young man's apartment. When he stopped, Jimmy was right infront of him.

Clark told him about his powers and what he'd known about his origins three days before they had dated, since Clark _thought_ that Jimmy seen him speed run to his apartment. Jimmy just walked out of the door a few seconds after Clark stopped running.

//"That's it? Geez man, and to think that me and Lois just thought you were gay!"//

That opened another skeleton out of a whole nother closet of secrets.

Sometimes he felt like he didn't deserve him, and even wondered why Clark would even want him. Jimmy knew of Clark's relationships with Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne. Clark and Lex had been together for quite a while, but it ended badly. Clark never told Jimmy why. Even after the two had broken up almost seven years ago, Lex wanted Clark to work with him at LuthorCorps. Clark declined, and wanted to continue his reporter's job at the Daily Planet.

//"Why don't you work with me? You know Clark, I've been telling you for years that you'd be a fine asset to LuthorCorps. I could show you the ropes. You know that I've never minded doing so before."//

//"Lex, I... I can't. I have Jimmy, and my job here has been good. But, I'll think about it."//

//"Jimmy? Ah, the little redhead. Hmm, I see. He's...cute. Well regardless, my offer still stands. It always will. Just give it some thought. When you're ready, let me know. When you do, it'll be just like old times. That is...if you want it to be."//

//"Lex... we're not together anymore. I've grown up since then."//

//"I know. That's the whole point."//

Jimmy overheard that part of the conversation months ago, and was still reeling over it. Even if he didn't like Lex Luthor, or liked the fact that Lex was moving in on his boyfriend, he could understand the hold that Clark has on him. He didn't trust Lex. At all. He seemed to be hiding things, and even Lionel Luthor's death was mysterious.

Jimmy and Clark had a few arguments over Lex, and each one showed that the Lex issue wasn't going to disappear for a long time.

// 'Clark's _my_ big guy.' // Jimmy thought to himself. // ' I just dunno know if he always will be. Lex could do a lot more for him than I could'. //

Those thoughts and feelings just made Jimmy feel a bit more unworthy of him.

Bruce Wayne was very rich and gorgeous, but extremely quiet and creepy. Even he would have had sex with Bruce. That is if Bruce were to say more than a sentence, kept his eyes closed and kept his eyes closed. He felt those eyes staring at him before. Gorgeous or no gorgeous, it wasn't normal at all.

Him and Clark had a past and maybe future casual on and off 'relationship', but neither man didn't seem to get along that much. If at all. Jimmy wondered how they put up with each other. Both men have been with Lex Luthor, and knew about it. It couldn't possibly be comfortable for either one of them.

When Bruce was with him in the Daily Planet building for an interview, the little hairs on the back of Jimmy's neck stood up. Either he looked like he was examining Jimmy up and down, or just off into nothing. Bruce would be totally still and Jimmy would move side to side. Bruce's eyes would move along with him, nothing else. Or nothing else that he could
see. It sort of reminded him of haunted house paintings. Jimmy gave a shudder, and shook his head for a moment.

When Jimmy asked Clark about it, Clark just said "That's Bruce for you."

He vowed _never_ to see "American Psycho" again.

The redhead ran his fingers through the older man's silky black locks, and traced them over the sharp lines and curves of his face. The night before had been very nice. Jimmy smiled at the memory of it, and the blush he gave, slightly covered his freckles.

Big, but gentle hands that ran up and down his skin. A warm and muscular body that moved in unison with his. That full set of strawberry-stained lips that could kiss well, and gave him many small gasps and soft moans.

He frowned when he remembered that the name open the other man's lips, wasn't his.

//'It's ok... it was a mistake. It happens.'// he told himself.

Those strangely-innocent blue eyes framed with long black lashes opened. Clark sat all the way up, and reached over to give the cub reporter a kiss.

"So big fella, you're finally up?"

Without any shame, Jimmy pulled the sheets from the man's slightly
muscular body.

"Uh....Jimmy..."

"Gee, I guess so."

Clark gave a sheepish grin, and blushed.

That was definitely _his_ Clark.

Hopefully.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.