Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
451
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,009

The Picnic.

Summary:

fluff

Work Text:

**Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. Logan and Remy belong to Marvel and Alisa belongs to Nicole Wagner.**
No warnings... just a bit of fluff for a sick friend.

The Picnic.

Remy basked in the sun with his eyes closed. The park was quiet with most people at work or school. The picnic had been his idea and he was glad that it had been a success. He smelt the strawberry before it touched his lips. His mouth opened and he took the tasty piece of fruit into his mouth along with the fingers that were holding it. A soft growl from the fingers owner told him that the attention was appreciated. He sucked lightly on them before letting them go and focusing on the strawberry.

"Dis be nice, cher." He told his lover after he'd finished devouring the fruit.

"It sure is darlin'." Logan answered gruffly. He was watching Alisa chasing a butterfly, trying to catch it.

He turned his attention back to Remy and fed him a piece of sliced apple. He worked hard to suppress a lusty moan as the Cajun suckled lightly on his fingers. He leaned in after the apple was swallowed and claimed a kiss.

Remy reached upwards with his lips to return the kiss. He felt a light spray of water tickle his skin, the feral that had been kissing him gave a deep growl and launched himself up from the ground. There was a squeal of pleasure and pretend fear as the offender was chased. Remy chuckled and cracked open a shaded eye to watch.

Alisa was running and laughing as she tried to hit Logan with the water pistol again. Remy chuckled as he watched the pair, knowing that if his lover was serious there was no way his sister would still be on her feet. They were moving further away over the grass and the girl managed to score another direct hit as she turned to face Logan.

He growled in mock anger and Remy heard him declare. "Oh so that's how ya wan' it, eh?"

Logan produced a water pistol that he'd had hidden in the back of his waistband and started firing on her... soaking through her little spaghetti string top and shorts. Her squeals of playful protest rang out through the clearing, as she tried to protect herself from the blasts. The deep rumbling laughter drifted over to Remy along with his sisters giggles.

It was a glorious summer's day and watching the two people who meant most in the world to him made Remy smile a rare genuinely happy smile. Life was good.