Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,839
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,606

Deny

Summary:

Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash
Pairing/Characters:Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRT -ish
Quote Used: The more one belabors a point, the more sceptical I become; the louder one talks, the further I back off. Repetition raises doubts in the minds of those to whom you wish to make your point.
- Robert J. Ringer
Permission to archive: Yup, once I've tidied it up.

Work Text:

Deny
by Moppig

Gibbs and me? Whadda about Gibbs and me? Oh you mean Gibbs AND me. Oh no, no, no, no. No Gibbs and me, not even me wanting Gibbs and me. Nup, no, nada .... Not that he ain't a good looking guy. He's a very good looking guy - for an uptight ex-marine, with no dress sense and one god-awful haircut. But, unfortunately, he's not my type. Kind of because he's a HE, you know a man. You might have noticed that he always go to the toilet with the little person wearing pants on the door not the one in a skirt. BIG clue there. And as far as I know he does always wear pants, never seen him in a skirt. Well expect for that New Year's party but that was a kilt and guys are meant to wear them. He has nice legs, don't you think, don't often get to see them with them being in trousers all the time. Knees are a bit knobbly but that it's to be expected at his age.... Yeah so, me and ah Gibbs? Nope. I like the girls, the babes, sorry Kate, Ladies, SORRY, women. Breasts and curves, soft flowing hair, long legs in skirts, short skirts, not like a kilt. Kilts would be wrong, ... yeah wrong.

What no I don't have a fixation with Gibbs in a kilt, but you've got admire a man who can pull off a skirt like that. He puts Mel Gibson to shame alright. Not that I've been looking at Mel's leg or anything just making a comparison that's all. So anyhow. Um No, no Gibbs and me because I like girls, sorry women. And besides even if I did like men, which I don't, the guys been married three times not exactly a good track record there for any futures relationship. Not that I'm thinking about a long term relationship with him. He's my boss and a guy. Remember that?

Sheesh what's with the third degree? You not getting enough Kate? Or maybe you want to get some action of the forbidden kind. Is that it Kate? Thinking of shifting your Catholic booty off the fence and see if the grass is gayer on the other side? I'm right aren't I? You've got a bit of lesbian lusting going on you and you're bloods all bubbly and excited so you're projecting on to those around you. So who is it Kate? Gladys in accounts, Merle in the canteen? Come on you can tell me.

******

It's just sex, that's all. Two friends relieving the stress of a high pressure job. No commitments, no bunches of flowers, no worrying about saying the wrong thing, or if its that time of the month. Just sex. Great sex. Great sex with my boss, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, ex Gunnery Sergeant Gibbs, and a guy. Not that I'm homophobic. I'm not. Some of my best hairdressers are gay. Ha get it? Um yeah just never thought I'd be straying from the straight and narrow with a guy, who happens to be an ex-marine and my boss. And not at my age. Maybe during one of my frat parties, now those got wild but at my age, at his age, we don't really have any excuses.

The first time was after Kate ... well after Kate died. I was too tired to drive, the Y-Pestis was still causing me trouble, and somehow we ended up at his place, and then somehow we ended up in bed together. Not that anything happened that night, we were both too numb to do anything but hold each other and try to sleep without dreaming. The next morning there was a warm body next to me and suddenly I needed the affirmation that I was still alive. I guess Jethro felt that way as well. That first time the sex wasn't great but it was what we both needed. Then things got really stressful, Jethro was determined to track down Ari and there was the threat of what al-Qaeda was up to. I guess we just fell into the habit of turning to each other. It was uncomplicated, it is uncomplicated. Neither of us expects anything in return. Just sex.

And you know what, we're not hurting anyone and it's not like we're choosing patterns for the chinaware. It's just sex. Great sex. Really, really great sex. Jethro is ... well he's just .... You know how intense he with his job, yeah? Well magnify that by 10 and that's what it feels like to be loved by Jethro Gibbs. He just gives and gives and its like you the only person he's ever wants to have sex with, the only person that can give him what wants, the only person alive. Not that it all about him. I'd like to think I give my fair share in the bed, and the bathroom, and the kitchen, and even a couple of times the boat. I've made him understand that sex can be fun, that you can laugh during it, that it can be rough and tumble and doesn't always have to be so intense. That's the great thing. We compliment each other. I don't know if it's because we're two guys but there's no second-guessing, just sex, great sex, lots and lots of great sex. And that's the thing though. One of us has stayed over at the other's place every night now for the last three weeks. Even with the job we're in we don't need that much stressed relieved. It's just sex right?

******

We've been together now for six years, well whatever together for the two of us means. And I guess we're serious. Tom Morrow knows. Director Morrow officially does not. As Jethro's friend he supports us. As our director he can't be in a position were he knows. Jethro and I have proven that we can work together as a couple without comprising our or other's safety so he turns a blind eye. But and there is a big but if anyone ever finds out we're on our own. That's OK Jethro and I have a contingency plan. Actually knowing Jethro he's got a contingency plan for the contingency plan.

Becky knows and covers for us when needed. Becky's the new Kate but oh so not the new Kate. She's a kiwi, well actually her mother's American out of Iowa and her father's "an almost made the All Blacks New Zealander". She came to us via an attachment to the Royal Australian Navy. Don't ask. They were after Ari after he was implicated in the Bali bombings. After we finally got that bastard she just stayed and stayed. Like I said she's not Kate but she's good and she supports Jethro and me.

Ducky, unfortunately, is no longer with us, but he knew before he passed away and was happy for us. Jethro and I have undertaken the care of his mother. It was the right thing to do and a good excuse for the two of us to legitimately live under one roof. Technically I have my room on the far western side of the house but naturally I spend all of my time in Jethro's room. Mrs Mallard's not really there mentally anymore. I don't even know if she's aware Ducky's gone but her corgi's keep her happy and Jethro and I look after her the best we can. She's family after all.

McGee and Abby know. They're in California now. McGee's involved with the joint FBI-Naval Intelligence Computer Crimes task force. Not many people know it but al-Qaeda came within two minutes of crashing the internet, good and proper. It's only because of McGee and his fellow geeks that we can still surf the net for porn and that other stuff like carry out commerce and communicate. He and Abby are two-thirds of the way through on baby number three. Abby's turned into a real power mum. Everything is about Damien and Siobhan and nobody but nobody better get in the way of their well-being. That includes government departments or big corporations that dare to pollute our environment. Abby uses her amazing scientific knowledge to call them on any of there dirty tricks. Jethro nearly fell over when he heard them call Ms Scuito during a select committee hearing. I'm not sure if it was shock or pride, maybe a bit of both. Me, personally I'm proud of how both Abby and McGee have managed to find ways to have professionally happiness without undermine their family life. I've got to admire them for that even if I admit I'm a little jealous.

I guess its McGee and Abby being so happy with their family that's got me thinking about this thing with Jethro. He and I have never really discussed were we going with it or even defined it. Yeah, yeah I know that sounds like a girl thing to say "defining our relationship" but I've got to be honest here, this is the longest relationship I've been in by far and I think the first time I understand what being in love is all about.

I know Jethro is serious about this too. When we talk about the future it is always a given that it is the two of us together. I mean I'm part of his plans for when he finally, and yes we're almost there, launches the "Katie Mallard". I'm in his will, he's in mine ... But I'd like to sit down and just once and for all give a name to this thing we have. And then perhaps together plan our future together. I know kids aren't a reality for us and I've accepted that but maybe we could foster kids who don't have anyone else. Jethro would make a great foster dad and he could really make a difference in kids who just need a chance in life. I guess I'm tired of saving the world, maybe its time we started saying the individuals instead.

I think I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with Jethro. I know that's how I'd like to spend the rest of my life and you know what I'm sure he's ready to spend it with me. Maybe fourth time will be the charm.

end