Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
28
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
890

Through The Eyes of a Seer 1: Trikell's First Gift

Summary:

Pairings: Obi-Wan/ Qui-Gon, Others Mentioned
Codes: Slash (M/M), AU, Challenge Response (Sort of)
Status: New, Complete
Witnesslist Category: Inadmissible In Court
Archive: M_A Yes, Others yes by link If you won't or can't archive by link, talk to me.
Summary: The planet Trikell is renowned for two things throughout the Republic; the enormous flying, fire-breathing Drakons that are its primary race, and the power of its Seers. It is here Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Qui-Gon Jinn are sent to attend The Fifth Millennial celebration of Trikell's Queen Mother as an easy mission after the Naboo nightmare. But it turns into a mission of an entirely different kind even before it has even begun.
Disclaimers: If it's Star Wars, it's not mine. The rest is.
Dedicated to Master Elayna and Hiperbunny, for so many reasons beyond what's mentioned.
Notes: It's 100% Phantom Menace ... with Dragons :) Hey, this is Rauhnee writing, what did you expect; a Furry-free story?
Groveling many thank yous to Master Elayna who went *way* beyond the call of grammar beta duty helping me figure out Duck sex a little while ago, and listened to me whine and bitch though my latest writer's anxiety crisis. She's also the only reason this thing stayed in person and tense.
Thanks also to HiperBunny, for the beta, inspiration, and the
reason I stay in the fandom when things get busy and I realize
that 2/3 of my mail is SW and never read. Oh, and for telling me this thing was 'SO COOL' after said beta.
Dixie, I know this isn't what you had in mind, but ...

Work Text: