Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
492
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
7
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,392

Jealousy

Summary:

This is just some fluff, nothing serious. Just some love, tenderness, sappiness...everything to make you feel better.

Work Text:

Jealousy
by Beverly

„Jethro?"

„Hmm?"

„You think too much. I can almost hear you."

"Sorry. It's just that I...OUCH! DiNozzo! What was THAT for?"

"You don't care enough about the things which are laying directly before you."

"Like what?"

"Like me. Here I am...naked, willing, horny like hell, and all you do is staring at...at...THAT! I feel neglected."

"Neglected?"

"Yes. I have the feeling you love her more than me."

"So you have to bite me to get my attention back?"

"If it helps..."

Sighing, Jethro Gibbs closed his magazine, laid it down on his nightstand, put off his glasses, and turned around to face his young lover.

Looking him deep into the eyes, he slowly closed the gap between them, until his lips came to rest on the soft ones of the other man.

"Jealous, DiNozzo?"

"Who? Me?"

A soft laughter escaped the older man, as he pulled Tony even closer.

"Don't be, Tony. No one could replace you. Not even such a beauty like her."

Playfully Tony hit the older man in the chest. Then he kissed him hungrily, almost devouring him. And after a few seconds, all playfulness was gone, was reaplced by pure hunger, lust and need. And deep, profound love.

Tony floated in a sea of bliss, his eyes closed while Jethro was doing magic do his body. His hands stroked him in all the possible and impossible places, made him incoherent with sensation, until all he could do was come...come...come helplessly into his lover's throat. When Jethro carefully pushed himself into his lover's body, he couldn't last long. Two, three thrusts was all it took for him to explode. The willingness of his lover always turned him on like nothing else.

Later they were laying together, heartbeat slowly goig back to normal, still breathing heavily.

"Do you really think she's such a beauty?"

Gibbs' laughter almost threw the younger man down from his chest. Tightly he hugged his lover to his chest.

"No one's as beautiful as you when you come shouting my name, Tony. No one could ever replace you. But let an old man dream, okay?"

Smiling Tony snuggled closer to Gibbs, enjoying the wamrth and love radiating from the other man.

Still grinning Gibbs put on his glasses again, grabbed his magazine and looked for the right page. There she was. Sighing he gazed at the picture. Maybe one day he would be able to lay hand on such a beauty.

It didn't take him long to doze off, his head fell to the side, while the magazine "Tall Ship Canada" slowly slid off to the floor...

The end