Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
473
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,228

Remotely?

Summary:

Remy and Logan watching TV.

Work Text:

"Give Remy de Remote, cher." The Cajun fluttered his eyelashes and spoke with a seductive tone. He knew Logan usually found it hard to resist flirtatious Remy.

There was a deep rumbling chuckle from the older man. "Don't think so, darlin'." He shifted the remote to his right hand, the one furthest from his lover. He was watching the ice hockey and had no intention of letting the Cajun change the channel.

"Mais, cher... Remy got better t'in's f' us t' do den watch silly ol' ice hockey." He gave a slight pout and a mischievous wink.

There was a soft growl. "Silly, eh?" Logan raised an eyebrow, determined to maintain his position and not let the pouting sway him.

Remy scooted closer to him so he was pressed all along Logan's left side. His hand reached up and stroked the broad muscular chest and he pressed his lips against the strong shoulder. There was another quiet rumble from the Canadian as he tried to focus his attention on the screen.

The long slender fingers slowly moved up to the opposite shoulder as his mouth nuzzled at Logan's neck. He licked and kissed the tender sensitive spot, which elicited a growl of lust and the fluttering of eyelashes. His hand moved down over the well muscled bicep as he flickered out his tongue against the tempting lobe of the feral's ear.

Logan swallowed hard and his blinking grew more pronounced with his eyes spending longer closed than open. The Cajun's hand moved smoothly down to the thick, corded forearm as he blew a teasing cool jet of breath over the skin he'd dampened with his tongue. There was a mixture of growls and groans from the older mutant and his eyes no longer struggled to open again.

Remy's teeth nipped at the lobe then grazed the sensitive spot just below as he wriggled against him.

"Oh Rems..." Logan growled out lustily.

The gently stroking slender fingers moved slowly down the forearm and relieved Logan of the remote as his mouth sucked on that exposed flesh at his neck. The plastic slipped from the thick fingers easily and unnoticed. He smiled to himself and pulled back as he clicked the channel to the movie he'd wanted to watch.

It took a good few seconds for life to come back to Logan's brain and he realised he no longer held the remote and the ice hockey was no longer on the big screen.

"Remy Le Beau." He growled out, no longer in lust.

The Cajun flashed him a charming and disarming grin. Innocently he asked, "Cher, why y' think Remy de best t'ief in de world?"

 

The End