Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Galen has a few things to think about.
    Rating: FRM
    Series/sequel: Part four of "Dreams of Silence"
    Disclaimer: Galen, John, the Excalibur, and all related names, places, and people belong to JMS and many other people. The story itself is mine.
    Archiving: CDC, WWOBM, Selena's Galen Page, Lady May's Slash Archive, DM's Place, and the Crusade Fic Archive all have ongoing permission. Anyone else, please ask.
    Warnings: M/M sex implied, slightly graphic.
    Notes: First and foremost, thanks to Antoinette for her expert beta'ing, comments, suggestions, motivations, and generally beating me over the head until I finished it. :)
    Second, the following notations are used throughout the series
    Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. This is my first planned out story of this scope, so any suggestions you have would be wonderful.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,778
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,137