Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
7,063
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
927

Untitled V

Summary:

Archive: would you please post it for me?
Note> Ok here is my story It's A V story/Slash/part of the book from When The Bow Breaks an Alex Delaware story/ and there is sex between male and female

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Untitled V
by dawn parkin
dawnmarie2300@yahoo.com

Untitled V 1: The Group Home
by dawn parkin

I was in a group home and there was sexual abuse going on with the kids and the staff of the group home they were selling to big-wigs for sex after it was shut down. I was such a mess after they closed it down, fore I had a brother, I didn't know I had until I got there, and he was abused by men and, I was molested by women, they were into bdsm. I alway's thought If I had fought the staff, from hurting the kids. I allowed the women to do me, but I had been wrong.

We had this one kid,. who had been mute until a new teacher had come and got him started talking and he told her what was happening his name was Corey Nemeth, so when she found out about what they had been doing she started seeing a doctor(mind) and they started blackmailing the home. A minister ran the home and they had a childrens doctor who would patch, up the children after they messed up because of being abused some of the men were rough, with them the minister had found out who was blackmailing them and went to her Junkie brother, and he sold her out for drugs, and the minister had them both killed the teacher and her Doctor, and they killed Corey by running him down by a truck, then I started getting Crazy, then a a doctor who worked with kids minds without drugs got involved, and got it closed down. I went after Father Mcafferty. He had a brother who preached to us about God. I couldn't remember his name but he was a Roman Catholic Priest. I hated him as much as I hated his brother

I went after Mcafferty after the cops handcuffed him. I ran over to him and knocked him to the ground trying to kill him after he made me watch what I thought they did to my brother Toby.

They must of drugged me into seeing them kill my brother. So they put me in a Hospital where they don't use restraints, they restrain the patients by hand themselves, or if they can't control them by doing the give them shots.

I was about 16 when I was placed into that hospital and there was a female med student, she was in a college, her name is Juliet Parrish, she was assigned to me.

At first I gave her a hard time then the one time, She had to restrained me I fell in love with her. she didn't know that every time she had to restrain, me, I lost control so she would restrain me and she never knew it though.

Her time at the hospital for her training was done, but she came to see me on my 18th birthday she took me out for my birthday, I still never told her how I felt for her, and then she took me back. I was doing so good so they found me an adult Foster Home they already had one adult, and it turned out to be my brother Toby.

Everything was going great Toby was 5yrs older so when I turned 19 and was placed in the home he was 24yrs old.

It was such a happy situation we loved it there they were so good to us when I turned 21 the ships showed up.
.
We were friends with some of the Maxwell children and Daniel Bernstien and when he wanted to be best buddies with my brother Robin Maxwell was being such a bitch and called my brother a fag.

So when were watching the Visitors arrive they were talking about meeting at the United Nations Building we had planned to have pizza with Daniel but he never showed up.

When we thought it was either him or the pizza delivery boy it turned out to be some bad people, about 3 of them and they were paid to do what they did to us, they raped my mother and brother and then they killed our Foster parents, and left us there then we heard the police show up.

They took us to the LA. Medical Center and I saw Juliet Parrish she knew I had a brother, and she knew he was supposedly killed and the police lied to keep us separated .We were supposed to be rival gang members, and when my brother was screaming from the rape I tried to go to him and she tried to push me away from him.

She remembered me when she worked at that hospital and said Pony stay away from him. I tried to tell her he was the brother I had and thought he was killed, but she grabbed me and I fought back. I couldn't talk so the only way I could fight her was by pushing her she said Pony, don't start this I don't time to deal with you like before so she told some orderlies to put me in a padded room until I calm down, so they dragged me to a padded room I struggled and yelled you're dead, if anything happens to him you hear me you're dead they said shut up or you will be in restraints in there if you can't calm down we'll be happy to put you in restraints, so I shut up and then they locked me in the room and I went to sleep.

I awoke and Juliet was there she asked are you calm now? I said leave me alone, the man I was brought in with was my brother, She said that's why I'm in here with you the Maxwell's verified he was your brother, so he went home with them. I sat up and said I hope you are happy now you have kept us apart, she said if you had calmed down I would have listened to you but, I won't listen to you when you are yelling at me and I'm sorry I believed the police it was very hectic with the Visitors arrival. Now do you think you can stay calm The Maxwells say you can stay with them I said no I'm not going to stay with them I'm going home but I will go to them to get my brother.

And we're going to move. She asked how with no money? I said we have money don't worry about it. I said I have to use the bathroom, so she took me to the restroom she said I also need a urine specimen. I never had to do that and noticed I was wet but I knew it wasn't urine.

I had done that before but never this strong maybe it was because she looked more in charge now. I like that in a woman. I never thought that I would have those the feelings towards her. I knew I was in love with her from before in the hospital. I had met her but never got wet about it.

She said ok come with me I'll show you she took me there and got a specimen cup, and handed a wipe for a clean catch, she called it she said sit down on the toilet. I took down my pants and she handed me the wipe and said wipe from your front to the back, so I did. She said OK take the cup, and go a little, and then she said OK stick the cup between your legs, and catch some urine, and then go in the toilet, and then put it between your legs again. I did what she told me and then I gave it to her, she said now wipe yourself again front to back. I did she said OK you are done now pull your pants up. I will go and Call the Maxwell's to pick you up OK? I said fine, she said go sit in the lobby till they pick you up, don't leave all right? I said fine do I need to come back for more test's? She said no I will send the results to your Doctor. what's the name? I said I told her his name is Dr. Arnold, he runs his own o! office she said the one downtown? I said yes she said ok go sit in the lobby.

I forgot to bring my cigs not that I had time to grab them, so when I went to the lobby there were a couple people smoking, so I asked for one and one of the guys, I asked gave me one, I thanked him he said no problem, I smoked while waiting for the Maxwells to come.

I was watching the news that they were talking about the Visitors arrival, and they had reruns, where certain reporters were allowed to go up to the Mothership, they showed the Docking Bay and then they showed the Supreme Commander John, and then they ran into his second in Command and her name is Diana.

I got to thinking about the names it had to be a coincidence I used to know a grandpa Joh and Diana, but they weren't human they looked like they were reptilian. I remember from school what they look liked nothing like the ones I knew so I didn't get too excited.

Then it came all back to me how I was born on this planet where I met a John and Diana and also a Brian, and Martin, and Pamela, and Steven. They were the only family I had known only to be made to leave. I couldn't believe it was them. I told doctors about them but they didn't believe me, and they did awful things to me. I ended up killing the orderlies after they raped me for a year.

When I first came to earth I met my birth Father, but I didn't know he was my father though, He put me in a cold dark room. I was accused killing my mother, and that was why they put me in there and then the orderlies raped me for a year, and I killed them.

Then my father did things to my teeth fore I killed them by biting their Dicks off So They pulled my 4 eye teeth and cut me so I couldn't have children. Then they put me in an even darker, colder room for 4 years,

Then one day some people found me. They took me an Orphanage home and They found parents not more then 24 hrs. later. The people adopted me had been all right they changed my name from Pony to Jamie.

The father was nice to me but the mother was a bitch. I left there with an older woman.

She brought me to LA. and she told me to go to this school. I was thirteen then she gave me an envelope to give to the principle. I did then the police were called and they put me in that place that's when i met my half-brother. I wrote what happened there at the home,

I think it was just a coincidence that they had the same names. I haven't met them yet.

The Maxwells came and got me and said Robin is going to play in the band at a plant in welcoming the Visitors next week. I said I'm not going I know you don't know that Robin has been nasty to me and my brother calling him a fag and then calling me a slut, fore she found out about the group home we were in. She doesn't know that they raped us. I'm not going to go out of my way to see her play I'm sorry. Mrs Maxwell that's ok dear you don't have to go I asked where Toby was? She said at school he's worried about you I said well the feelings mutual. Can we go get him? They said why don't we take you home so you can go get dressed and take you to school, you can finish the day out and then we can come and get you both and take you home. I said no I will go home and get dressed and then I will walk to the school and take him out, so we can pack our stuff up and move to another place. Mr Maxwell said ! ;you don't have to move we can look out for you. I said thanks but no thanks we don't need a reminder of what happened there. I'm very sorry also we don't need to put up with your daughter. I'm sorry I'm in charge of my brother not you. I'm sorry about my attitude but that's the way it has to be sorry. Mrs Maxwell said that's ok dear we understand.

They took me home I got dressed and went to the school to get Toby. He asked why do we have to quit what about Daniel? I said I hate him and Robin. I know she had something to do with what happened last night but Toby said he's my friend I don't like Robin either, but we don't have to alienate Daniel. I said you will forget him as well he will forget us now let's go home. Toby said no I won't go with you I like it here. I said fine I don't you need you either. He started walking away I realized what I said and cried I'm sorry. He said no you're not leave me alone after school I'm staying with The Maxwells weather you like it or not I said fine. I won't be home when you come and get your things, I will be gone he yelled Fine don't be there.

I walked back to the house went in and got my stuff crying. Mrs Maxwell came over and asked if there was anything she could help me with about setting up funeral plans. She noticed I was crying and came to me and held me in her arms, she said I know how you must feel about their deaths. I said they weren't the only ones there was 4 people who died also my brother and I, but if you would like to help that's ok thanks.

We went to the funeral home and we made plans, they had already made a will about what would happen to us, and their own deaths they already had plots at the cemetery.

I went to a room and board place. I said I was sorry to my brother but he wouldn't except my apology. I stayed in front of the church, He sat with the Maxwells. I sat alone then Daniel and his parents and grandfather, and someone who looked familiar. The lady came up to me and when she talked to me, I remembered what she had done to put me in that group home. I walked away from her we had the funeral.

Toby and I were taken to the cemetery in separate cars he wouldn't ride with me he was still pissed with me so after the burial he went back with the Maxwells. I refused to go to the luncheon and went to my room.

At the room and board place I gave most of the money they left us (foster parents) in an account with the bank that every month I would get enough every month for rent and necessities the rest went to Toby to spend as he wanted.

A week went by and they had that ceremony for welcoming the Visitors. I watched it on t.v. Diana was there with Steven I saw a young Visitor and saw him looking around it looked like he was looking directly at the camera.

The reporters were scanning the audience and the band I saw Robin playing her flute and then stopping, it looked like she was looking at the Visitor whom I found out it was Brian and snapped off the t.v.

Jumped on my bed and cried there was a knock on my door. I heard you ok honey?

I yelled go away! The door opened and there was this woman standing there, she was huge not fat but more muscular (she looked like Former female wrestler Chyna) I started getting wet.

 

Part 2: meeting a new friend

I could feel her heat and I was beginning to sweat and my Juices were leaking I could smell her as well. I put out my hand, she took it and sat on the edge of the bed. I couldn't figure out why I was so horny.

I grabbed her hand and put it to my lips and kissed it. Then I put it to my chest, she said your heart is going a mile a second. I put her hand on one of my breasts. She circled it especially the nipple. I shook.

She asked what's your name sweet-heart? I said Pony She said my name is Joanie are you all right? I said I don't know but you doing that feels gooood. Joanie smiled.

She asked you ever do it with another female before ? I said yes but they weren't very nice about it. She looked at me and asked how old were you? I said 13. They hurt me they would whip me and put things up my pussy and ass-hole. I flushed red from embarrassment, Telling her those things. Joanie said that must of hurt back then. You don't need to be embarrassed I've heard and done it all. She had stopped playing with my tit and tried to take her hand away but I held it there.

Joanie asked you want more eh? I said yes barely audible. Joanie said ok want to talk about what's got you crying? I said my brother has disowned me we just lost our foster parents and he want to live with another family who has BITCH of a daughter, the other girls are nice to me but not her, and my brother, Toby that's his name would rather live with her them not me and she has called him a faggot She has also called me a slut not knowing about what really happened maybe she didn't know we were molested. Toby was just hanging with her boyfriend Daniel and she didn't like it. I have told her to back off calling my brother a faggot and she called me a slut.

I asked her what she did for a living? Joanie said I work security I asked where? She said at a hospital. I didn't want to know which one so I left it at.

Joanie began stroking my breast again I sighed it felt sooo goood for some reason they were very sensitive and I moved my body to her strokes my shorts i was wearing had to be soaked by then I slowly ran my hand to my crotch and Yep they were soaked I put my hand to her tits which were covered as well as mine were and did what she was doing to me to her i moved over and she laid down next to me and put her arm around me. I turned onto my side and put my head on her chest then with one hand undid her shirt she wore a bra I felt her as well pulling up my shirt but I wore no bra she licked two of her fingers and played with one tit again I sighed and said ooohhh don't stop please don't stop.

Joanies said that's nice when I was playing with her covered tits she said hold on let me take this sling-shot off I held back as she took off her shirt and bra.

Ok we can go at it again. I said wait let me take my shirt off. Joanie helped me. I was soaked. I could tell I then opened my legs and put her hand there, Joanie chuckled and said girl you very wet, but she didn't remove her hand in fact she rubbed me there hard and she could tell I was cumming and said that's right Cum for me Pony, cum for me, and cum I did.

I then after getting my breath back put my hand to her covered crotch Joanie said hold on let me take off my pants She had a belt on I said wait as she went to undo her belt let me she said ok. I was in a hurry to get to her cunt and tore open her belt so fast she said hey slow down my pussy can wait. I blushed when she said that but I slowed down. I undid her belt and felt the belt as I undid it and asked if she ever hit anybody with it Joanie said no never had a reason to hehe why do you want feel it on your ass? I swallowed and she heard it and giggled I said yeah I was still horny I said hit me please I've been a bad girl. She laughed and said what on our first date? I said PLEASE I've been such a BITCH to my brother and need to be punished.

Joanie laughed, and asked you sure you want me to take my belt to you? I said yes but she didn't hear me and asked again I said yes a little louder again she laughed and said if you are sure turn over she asked me would you like to feel my hand first? You might like that better fore i have a firm hand and if you would like the belt after that then I will use the belt ok?

I said ok.

She said ok turn over so i did she placed across her lap then yanking my pants down and stroked it first then she hit me I grunted an ouch she chuckled hurt? I laughed and said yes. Want more? she asked, I said maybe you should gag me hehe. She said wait hold on I don't think anyone is here they don't need the smacks hehe let me check.

Joanie went to check to see if anyone was in the house(room and board) she returned and said nope nobody is here but if you still want a gag, I'm sure I can oblige you she pulled out a hanky and put it in my mouth and then commenced with smacking my ass I tried to put my hands to block her smacks just like a mother move those hands little girl You wanted this.

So I did remove my hands. Then I got a mental picture of Juliet Parrish in my head, and got horny even more but I had tears in my eyes fore the smacks hurt but they hurt good.

Then Joanie stopped, and I spit out the hanky, and she asked ok now are you going to be a BITCH to your brother again laughingly I rubbed my ass and said yes then put my hand to her still covered crotch, and rubbed it very hard and fast she said wait I have to remove them.

I helped her remove her pants she barely had any pubic hair I asked her why she had barely any hair there she laughed and said I trim it. Now you can rub me if you like I said no I have something better in mind I have eaten other women's pussies and she said then go for it if you want and go at it I did and it didn't take her long to cum.

I said I'm going to take a nap now if you like to stay and take a nap with me you can I finished taking my shorts off and pulled back the covers and got under them and she did too. I felt her hand to my pussy and held it there and we fell asleep.

 

Chapter 3 Meeting Brian/ and fighting Robin

A week went by Joanie and I stayed together in her room so we paid one price I took her to the Maxwells to meet my brother Toby He had met Brian along with Robin.

Brian kept looking at me and he pulled me aside and asked don't I know you? I said I don't think so I would have remembered you if we met somewhere. It got me thinking.

Robin came over being a BITCH again and said Brian why are you talking to her and Robin said she's such a slut, I reached up and slapped across the mouth and said now keep your mouth shut. Then we got into a fight even after I told her that she didn't want to fight me.

Mrs Maxwell and Joanie saw us fighting and came running over to us Joanie grabbed the back of my shirt and Robin's mother did the same to her someone asked alright what happened? I said she called me a slut (Toby and Brian tried to stop us but couldn't)

I kept trying to get at Robin Joanie smacked me on the ass and said if you don't want me to smack you again You better settle down right now Toby saw her smack me on the ass and walked up to her ands said hey good-going lady or are you a man?

She laughed and said yes I am a woman and you better tell your sister to behave or she will get more.

Toby laughed himself and said I want to see you whip her ass and then maybe mine

hehe.

Joanie that just might be arrainged. Tell your sister to get her ass over here so he called me over.

Brian was talking to me and said I do know you! I said from where he whispered who was the first person to hit you or what the earth people call spanking or whipping? (actually it was Aunt Pamela who would spank us) (brian and I)

I said you can't be the same Brian but you're a reptilian he said yes but keep your voice down no one is to know that I said then this Diana you came here with is my mother? Brian said yes now don't get too excited. I want to see her No I don't Brian said we thought you were dead when your mother checked on you you were said to be dead at the age of six I said I don't care she shouldn't sent me but in some way I thank her for this fore I met someone special and pointed to the lady (Joanie)

Brian laughed so you think she is special because she hit you? I said she has been taking care of me for a week but yes she seems to know when I need a spanking like now fore not going to her when they called to me to go over to them. Brian looked concerned.

Then Joanie came over to us and grabbed the back of my neck and said did you not hear your brother? Yeah sooo what hehe I'm busy talking with my new friend this is Brian She said yes I know nice to meet you Brian . Pony let's go now so we got into her truck Toby was there as well he sat in the middle and we (Joanie and I) got in.

We got to the Room and Boarding house thank-god everybody was at work fore what she did to us.......

 

chapter 4 the punisment of Toby and Pony

We got to the boarding house and she said ok out so we did I looked at Toby he was stroking his crotch and had a bulge growing we went into the house and to our room and she grabbed me by the front of my shirt and said you are first I was wet just thinking about her spanking me, Take down your pants and lean over the bed I rubbed myself in front of her I saw her grin and saw Toby squeeze himself and Joanie looked over at him and said stop playing with youself boy you cum and you will get it more but it was like he was in trance and didn't seem to hear her and she went to him and grabbed the hand he was playing with himself with and took it off him and said neither of you listen when I tell you something not to do I have only seen Toby naked only in the tub at the Group Home we were in and that was give him a bath....

She said ok take off your clothes both of you So we did I had never really looked at my brothers cock and he's never seen my pussy but Joanie was real mad or so she seemed to be she said ok both of you lye across the bed on your belly's there is other ways to skin cats and you both are going to be skinned at the same time I thought she was going to use the belt but what I felt wasn't a belt it had strings on the ends that hit us she also had us to be spread-eagled so when the strings hit us she pulled them down to our privates and boy did it hurt but it hurt good I could feel myself getting wetter Toby was groaning and sighing and he bounced on the bed as she hit us he was the first to cum and as he was cumming I started to cum and then she tore off her uniform and said ok you two do me so he played with her tits and I played with her pubic area and with the both of us doing it she came quickly.

 

chapter 5 things going wrong/death of Toby/Pony's Rape

Everything was going ok at first with the Visitors until things went wrong and they decided that all humans had a cerfew and then about a couple of weeks later the New's Camera man Mike Donovan was considered a traitor to them.

Toby and I kept up with the news during the night and then one night Joanie didn't come home I was worried about her and went to Daniel about it I didn't see the Maxwells home and when we went to Daniels there was a squad vehicle and Daniel was talking to I think Brian then I saw two troopers bringing out Daniels Grandfather Abraham I wewnt up to them and tried to talk to them they just pushed me away I walked up to Brian and asked what did he do? Brian said don't get involved or you too will be arrested I said come-on Brian he isn't a crimminal he said just leave I said hey wait I want to talk to yo I pulled out a photo of Joanie and asked if she had been arrested as well He answered I don't know. but I could check for you I said yes that would be good and gave him the address of the rooming house and asked him to hurry and check it out. He said I will now move along before I have you both arrested so we left the area.

Then a couple of weeks later still no answer and the whole city was in a jam people fighting the Visitors .

Two months later I caught Diana lone at the Medical Center

I told Diana I wanted to know where my friend was Brian was going to check it out for me but he never called me back or contacted me then I saw my brother wearing a visitor youth uniform I asked her what's this Toby take it off. Toby looked at Diana and to me I said I told you take that off. Diana said I gave it to him I said no then he becomes a target for your enemies Now I want that off of him she went over to Toby and said ok sorry Toby your sister said no go and take it off he said no I won't I'm wearing this so no one gives us any shit plus I figured if I wear this then maybe we will be able to find Joanie and find out who killed our parents. I said go take it off he yelled no I won't and ran away from us I yelled to him come back I'm not through with you......

He had been gone over 24 hours and I was getting worried I took off fom the rooming house and checked our mail box there was a letter addressed to me it looked like Toby's writting he wrote to me saying he needed to see me he had information about our parents and he wanted me to meet him at our cabin (parents) So I caught a taxi and he dropped me off at the cabin I yelled for him I saw him come to the door he had blood running down his face and I tried to ask him why and I was knocked out I came to and I found I was naked and tied to a tree facing it I struggled and it rubbed my wrists raw I felt a presence behind me and heard well look who's awake now then I felt the same thing that Joanie hit us with and it hurt and it didn't make me wet there was a certain way that Joanie had done it to make us cum but this person I think it was a woman it couldn't have been a man. Then I passed out again I awoke to screams that sounded like my brother I slowly opened my eyes and fro! m a distance I saw three men around another tree and saw one man with an axe the men wore black hoods and robes and I heard the one with the axe say Pony eye for an eye Brother for brother an then I saw the man cut my brother's head off I screamed for the both of us and then same man came over to me and some one else was behind me he took my face in his hand to look at him and look at him I did it was the same preacher who preached to us at the Group Home but I didn't know they were brothers and then he said do it Then I felt something probing my rectum some That felt like wood and it was being shove up my ass to the hilt I tried not to scream out for that was what they wanted but I couldn't hold back and it felt like some one was fucking me with it then I passed out again.........

(6)

We got to the boarding house and she said ok out so we did I looked at Toby he was stroking his crotch and had a bulge growing we went into the house and to our room and she grabbed me by the front of my shirt and said you are first I was wet just thinking about her spanking me, Take down your pants and lean over the bed I rubbed myself in front of her I saw her grin and saw Toby squeeze himself and Joanie looked over at him and said stop playing with youself boy you cum and you will get it more but it was like he was in trance and didn't seem to hear her and she went to him and grabbed the hand he was playing with himself with and took it off him and said neither of you listen when I tell you something not to do I have only seen Toby naked only in the tub at the Group Home we were in and that was give him a bath....

She said ok take off your clothes both of you So we did I had never really looked at my brothers cock and he's never seen my pussy but Joanie was real mad or so she seemed to be she said ok both of you lye across the bed on your belly's there is other ways to skin cats and you both are going to be skinned at the same time I thought she was going to use the belt but what I felt wasn't a belt it had strings on the ends that hit us she also had us to be spread-eagled so when the strings hit us she pulled them down to our privates and boy did it hurt but it hurt good I could feel myself getting wetter Toby was groaning and sighing and he bounced on the bed as she hit us he was the first to cum and as he was cumming I started to cum and then she tore off her uniform and said ok you two do me so he played with her tits and I played with her pubic area and with the both of us doing it she came quickly.

 

(7)

Everything was going ok at first with the Visitors until things went wrong and they decided that all humans had a cerfew and then about a couple of weeks later the New's Camera man Mike Donovan was considered a traitor to them.

Toby and I kept up with the news during the night and then one night Joanie didn't come home I was worried about her and went to Daniel about it I didn't see the Maxwells home and when we went to Daniels there was a squad vehicle and Daniel was talking to I think Brian then I saw two troopers bringing out Daniels Grandfather Abraham I wewnt up to them and tried to talk to them they just pushed me away I walked up to Brian and asked what did he do? Brian said don't get involved or you too will be arrested I said come-on Brian he isn't a crimminal he said just leave I said hey wait I want to talk to yo I pulled out a photo of Joanie and asked if she had been arrested as well He answered I don't know. but I could check for you I said yes that would be good and gave him the address of the rooming house and asked him to hurry and check it out. He said I will now move along before I have you both arrested so we left the area.

Then a couple of weeks later still no answer and the whole city was in a jam people fighting the Visitors .

Two months later I caught Diana lone at the Medical Center

I told Diana I wanted to know where my friend was Brian was going to check it out for me but he never called me back or contacted me then I saw my brother wearing a visitor youth uniform I asked her what's this Toby take it off. Toby looked at Diana and to me I said I told you take that off. Diana said I gave it to him I said no then he becomes a target for your enemies Now I want that off of him she went over to Toby and said ok sorry Toby your sister said no go and take it off he said no I won't I'm wearing this so no one gives us any shit plus I figured if I wear this then maybe we will be able to find Joanie and find out who killed our parents. I said go take it off he yelled no I won't and ran away from us I yelled to him come back I'm not through with you......

He had been gone over 24 hours and I was getting worried I took off fom the rooming house and checked our mail box there was a letter addressed to me it looked like Toby's writting he wrote to me saying he needed to see me he had information about our parents and he wanted me to meet him at our cabin (parents) So I caught a taxi and he dropped me off at the cabin I yelled for him I saw him come to the door he had blood running down his face and I tried to ask him why and I was knocked out I came to and I found I was naked and tied to a tree facing it I struggled and it rubbed my wrists raw I felt a presence behind me and heard well look who's awake now then I felt the same thing that Joanie hit us with and it hurt and it didn't make me wet there was a certain way that Joanie had done it to make us cum but this person I think it was a woman it couldn't have been a man. Then I passed out again I awoke to screams that sounded like my brother I slowly opened my eyes and from a distance I saw three men around another tree and saw one man with an axe the men wore black hoods and robes and I heard the one with the axe say Pony eye for an eye Brother for brother an then I saw the man cut my brother's head off I screamed for the both of us and then same man came over to me and some one else was behind me he took my face in his hand to look at him and look at him I did it was the same preacher who preached to us at the Group Home but I didn't know they were brothers and then he said do it Then I felt something probing my rectum some That felt like wood and it was being shove up my ass to the hilt I tried not to scream out for that was what they wanted but I couldn't hold back and it felt like some one was fucking me with it then I passed out again.........

GIVE ME A GOD-DAMN SCAPEL

END PART 7

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author dawn parkin.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.