Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    ARCHIVE: WWOMB. Anyone else - Just ask.
    FANDOM: V: The Series
    PAIRING: Michael Donovan/Martin & M/F (Original characters)
    SERIES: In the same universe as "More Alike Than Different" and "Beyond The Fear." You may want to read them first, because this story may not make much sense otherwise. You can find them at WWOMB
    SUMMARY: The population of the Los Angeles Resistance faces internal and external strife on the day Angela and Ringo’s first child is born. Meanwhile, Phillip seeks the source of Diana’s influence over the Leader.
    RATING: FRAO for slash content and violence
    NOTE#1: Once again, this story touches on and celebrates romantic feelings shared by two males. If this bothers you then you need to be elsewhere.
    NOTE#2: After writing a number of slash stories, I have come to the conclusion that Note#1 is an annoyance made ever more frustrating by the fact that I don’t have to tag a heterosexual warning on any of my het stories. But, I digress. On with the story!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    45,597
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    3,408