Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Genre: Slash
    spoilers: Babylon 5 f/f
    Pairing: Susan Ivanova/Talia Winters
    Spoilers: possible slight, vague spoilers for the latter seasons and prolly muddles up the 3rd season story line somewhat.
    Summary: This story is something of a sequel to Già Cogli Angeli, Ivanova?, starting about one and a half years after that one. But I suppose you can read this without reading the other first, just as long as the happenings before and leading to the episode Divided Loyalties are familiar.
    Legal yadda: Characters not mine. Don't intend to keep them. (though I might be tempted to keep Talia). Not for profit. Don't sue.
    Other disclaimers: This story depicts graphic, consensual sex between two adult women. Humour, most certainly. I'm a hopeless romantic, after all (which also means a few mushy lines but I'll try to keep the sensitive chats to minimum). A mild angst alert on this one, tho -- after all, I wrote this listening to industrial garage music.
    Thank you to Shadow for providing help with my fledging English, and to Andrea Thompson for Talia. Wanna marry me?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,839
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    21
    Hits:
    2,613